It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemonkey71 said:
80s Shorts said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Martinez and a winger for me.

Not arsed about RVP. Happy to keep Dzeko

Dont want a striker that score 30 last season and would rather keep a lampost who couldnt trap a dead mouse.

Sergio will score a boat load next season.

I'd prefer Falcao to RVP. As good as RVP is, I'd rather see him go to Juve fucking up Arsenal in the process.

But the gist of your post i replied to said that you would prefer to keep Dzeko rather than sign RVP. Cant agree with that at all mate.

80s Shorts said:
bluemonkey71 said:
80s Shorts said:
Dont want a striker that score 30 last season and would rather keep a lampost who couldnt trap a dead mouse.

Sergio will score a boat load next season.

I'd prefer Falcao to RVP. As good as RVP is, I'd rather see him go to Juve fucking up Arsenal in the process.

But the gist of your post i replied to said that you would prefer to keep Dzeko rather than sign RVP. Cant agree with that at all mate.

We can agree to disagree :o) I'm not sure we have problems up front. If we are watching our money then I'd rather keep Dzeko and blow 30 mill on Martinez. We need better wing play and cover for CB too.

Whether he comes to us or someone else it's all good as Arsenal will be weaker.

80s Shorts said:
Players have all the power. If RVP is as big a **** as many on here say he is, and he wants to come to us, then it will happen.

Tevez thought the same thing.

SWP's back said:
Edwaardz said:
Anyone else read what Raiola's been saying about PSG, Ibra and UEFA? Quite interesting.

Read the timeline: <a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/Milanello" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/Milanello</a>
Says a lot of sense apart from psg being better than us.

Had to say it...they just gave him a shit load of money. He knows the truth.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:48 pm --<br /><br />
BWTAC said:
Daz_Blue said:
Chelsea have now spent nearly 80m with the capture of Oscar and have bid 26m for William at Shakhtar ....... they and PSG do not care about the FFP so much .....

Fucking hell, 26m for Captain Kirk?

Kirk is shit. TJ Hooker though is a beast. He will be their Yaya.

Forzacitizens said:
I'm not referring to anyone in particular, just the general concept of being in the know. I question who really is, if anyone actually is.

I actually think he has a point--to an extent. I believe TH is ITK. Seems clear he is a journalist and a blue and passes what he knows. That said...it seems the club has really plugged its leaks in the past 18 months. The amount of reliable info out there about our targets really is thin.

wahooblue said:
80s Shorts said:
Players have all the power. If RVP is as big a **** as many on here say he is, and he wants to come to us, then it will happen.

Tevez thought the same thing.

Totally different situation. Silly to compare them.

Apart from anything else RVP has only one year left on his contract.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:55 pm --<br /><br />
wahooblue said:
Forzacitizens said:
I'm not referring to anyone in particular, just the general concept of being in the know. I question who really is, if anyone actually is.

I actually think he has a point--to an extent. I believe TH is ITK. Seems clear he is a journalist and a blue and passes what he knows. That said...it seems the club has really plugged its leaks in the past 18 months. The amount of reliable info out there about our targets really is thin.

An ITK journalist you say.

at the end of the day with ffp uefa are forgetting one key flaw in their law; you cannot stop someone freely spending their money, it is illegal from where i stand!

clubs owners will always win if it went to court, obvioulsy, there is a happy medium, spending 100m+ every summer would be obscene in relation to the clubs revenue and future development!!

Forzacitizens said:
I'm glad to have caused some debate on ITK's

We've had enough of that tbh. I personally think the vast majority of it is bullshit.

Discussing potential targets and transfers, their strengths and weaknesses, the implications on the squad and team is interesting. The rest just detracts from the real football discussion. imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.