It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sniff said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The cookie monster said:
Cant believe your a member of the barm clan tolm...

Dissapointed mate...

Think you will find that's what people from Central Manchester have always called them!

And I mean from M14 to the City limits, not fucking overspill like North Manchester and Stockport.

Cafe Nero got a special on muffins though.

Bollox, it was a chip butty where i came from, barm and muffin !!!! you all talk with a plum in your mouth's

Chips butty was always with sliced bread a chip balm is a chip balm surely

Realistically we need and old head for cb to be a backup and help Savic along.

World class midfielder to play alongside Yaya with Barry and Milner backup to both.

A new striker ONLY if Tevez/Dzeko leaves.

18 man squad if I could pick.
---------Aguero-------
Silva------Tevez------Nasri
---------Yaya-Sahin----
Clich----Komp---Lesc--Rich
-------------Hart
Sub; Pantilimon, Zab, Johnson, Dzeko, Balo, Barry and Milner.

Kolarov and Savic to come in if necessary.

dctid said:

Look, It's very simple. Not hard to understand at all. A bunch of chips between two slices of Thick sliced white bread is a Chp butty... A portion of chips thrown on top of of a Muffin is quite obviously a chip Muffin... How is this a hard concept to grasp?

sniff said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The cookie monster said:
Cant believe your a member of the barm clan tolm...

Dissapointed mate...

Think you will find that's what people from Central Manchester have always called them!

And I mean from M14 to the City limits, not fucking overspill like North Manchester and Stockport.

Bollox, it was a chip butty where i came from, barm and muffin !!!! you all talk with a plum in your mouth's

It's a chip butty but we're out numbered on here mate.

dctid said:
sniff said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

No, it's a chip bun.

allan harper said:
sniff said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

It's a chip butty but we're out numbered on here mate.

thank god for that.... i can understand muffin at little... but Barm !!! those be posh words..

dctid.. it Barm !!! balm is oily crap like liniment. good for dodgy skin, crap with chips

Joehannes said:
NipHolmes said:
A CB to replace Kolo, I've said all along I'd put Richards there as he played as a CB before and wr could buy someone like Debuchy to replace at RB.

Sahin/Moutinho in CM alongside Yaya.

Pedro for width.

RVP to replace striker in Dzeko/Tevez.

Could get all for 90mill or less. Sell Kolo, Ade, RSC and either Tevez/Dzeko. Means net spend would be less than 60mill and we would have a squad devoid of weakness and would he perfectly set up for next season to fight for all honours.

The team wouldn't suffer from gelling as the spine remains and additions are all quality.

Defense, sorted.
Midfield, sorted
Width, sorted (I'd keep Weiss btw).
Attack, sorted.

We suffered with the blip when Kompany was suspended and injured and when Savic was fielded. Our attack is great but RVP would make better. He's not prem top player and goalscorer for nothing.
If available, I think those underlined would only cost around £65m-£70m, although, if Kolarov goes, I'd rather have a player, who can do what Richards can do, but for the left flank.

Debuchy 7-8,
Sahin 20, Moutinho 30ish,
Pedro 25-30,
RVP 20-25.

90mill down the line I reckon. At the most like.

If Kolorov goes I'd like to see Digne from Lille.

The way I see it is our weaknesses would be fixed and our squad would be complete with quality throughout. Any additions should be youth coming through like Rekik, Razak, Suarez etc.

As for the 'just tell the board and Mancini comments'. Please correct me where you see wrong? I'm at a loss quite frankly. Mancini should imo be thinking this way. We lacked width, we lacked cover (quality) at CB, we need a world class CM and the two I mentioned are thereabouts and the width from Pedro would be world class. He'd instantly be the best winger in the prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.