It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlakeTheBlue said:
dctid said:
Chips butty was always with sliced bread a chip balm is a chip balm surely

Look, It's very simple. Not hard to understand at all. A bunch of chips between two slices of Thick sliced white bread is a Chp butty... A portion of chips thrown on top of of a Muffin is quite obviously a chip Muffin... How is this a hard concept to grasp?
Unless it's a Chip'n'Gravy Muffin.

waspish said:
What gets me, why doesn't RVP just come out And say where he wants to go? That'll stop all this shit

Weakens his position mate, for loyalty fee from Arsenal (I.e you get a kickback if club sells you from there choice rather than transfer request). Also club would offer less wages if they can get away with it.

Imo the best angle for RVP side would to remain hush and just listen to offers from clubs looking for his services, blag another rival as offered x package and ask for it to get bettered, via an agent of course. Hazard did the same and played the game perfectly imo. He may be seen as a whore but he's a rich whore who plays for Fa cup winners and champions of Europe, living in the capital and nigh on guaranteed a starting place.

I know everyone is bored but 4 pages on muffin/barm is taking the piss. There's a thread in off topic for stuff like that. Can we keep this one on topic please and get back to the daily panicking or begging TH for news.

baldybouncer said:
stony said:
I know everyone is bored but 4 pages on muffin/barm is taking the piss. There's a thread in off topic for stuff like that. Can we keep this one on topic please and get back to the daily panicking or begging TH for news.

Please Sir, Tolmie started it!!

Ric is holding him back for detention.

Easier to say who they are not

Martinez - Barca bound if press are to be believed
De Rossi - (More hope than anything, press speculation)
Cavani - Owner a c@nt - will not sell this year

As for Real Madrid pinched this from another site it seems

Altintop - Has gone to Galatasaray
Gago - is expected to sign for Valencia
Kaka - is for sale, but not "that" cheap
Lass - Says he'll sit out his contract, free next summer
Carvalho - is debating whether to sit out his contract or move

Sahin - no idea
Higuain is negotiating a new contract with Madrid

tolmie's hairdoo said:
And he sure as hell shouldn't be in New York when he should be back here training and 'earning' his £170k a week.

Can't blame him for that unless we have told him to report to training....I assume we want him nowhere near our first team and kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.