It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tevez City said:
City Raider said:
i trust marwood to get the detail right but is he a salesman as thats whats needed? these players are being pitched to by the best clubs in world football

say what you want about cook, he was a brilliant salesman

When was the last time City made a profit from selling a player since the Abu Dhabi take over ?
Being picky, Jerome Boateng.

Tevez City said:
City Raider said:
i trust marwood to get the detail right but is he a salesman as thats whats needed? these players are being pitched to by the best clubs in world football

When was the last time City made a profit from selling a player since the Abu Dhabi take over ?

Boateng and I'd say Sturridge and Ououha too as they cost us nothing, also SWP in the whole scheme of things. We would make money on Aguero, Silva, Kompany, Clichy, Hart, Johnson, Nasri (could be a big player), Balotelli (if he sorts himself out he can be a top striker with a fee of £50mill+ on his head and also Zabaleta. Except we don't sell them, we sell the players we don't want rather than the ones we do want.

When was the last time you posted anything Pro-City? Curious?

We sell players at a loss but that was part of the transition. Investing now to build a giant that will bring in vast sums down the line. Business 101 meets Sport. It's a tough task but one that is going to be won. 5-7 years down the line when we field youth we are acquiring now at 14-16 is going to save us vast amounts. Buying the odd player as opposed to overhauling a team in a quick timeframe, quickest on record btw.

City are here, we are going nowhere but the top. 100%

Anyone else fancy asking Cross and McDonnell when they are going to apologise for libelling Aguero last season?
I've been asking them relatedly since April and they've both blocked me now, without once defending their bullshit 'mini-moto' story

Stretfordian_Blue said:
Tevez City said:
City Raider said:

Onouha

LongsightM13 said:
Anyone else fancy asking Cross and McDonnell when they are going to apologise for libelling Aguero last season?
I've been asking them relatedly since April and they've both blocked me now, without once defending their bullshit 'mini-moto' story

Sadly that seems a standard response from a lot of the so called football journalists. I was blocked by Daniel Taylor from the Guardian for trying to have a debate.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
LongsightM13 said:

Sadly that seems a standard response from a lot of the so called football journalists. I was blocked by Daniel Taylor from the Guardian for trying to have a debate.

to be fair Daniel Taylor only looks like he is about 7, that was probably his mum

Tevez City said:
City Raider said:

i was talking about incoming but think others have answered your post for me

Stretfordian_Blue said:
Tevez City said:
City Raider said:

Given?
Onouha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.