It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it highly unlikely that whilst trying to get the best possible contract for himself, RVP or his agent would make it public knowledge that he wouldn't be joining the club that, arguably, will pay the best wages.

Surely he would use our interest to get himself a better deal elsewhere.

Similarly, could be an attempt to get us to hurry up and make a move.

I don't get why people don't want a truly world class striker. Dzeko isn't, Mario also isn't yet. Carlos and Sergio are. Dzeko is off, don't be blind to that. RVP would be an upgrade. Let's see how this unfolds.

Idiots on here thinking RVP is no good.

Sorry. I like the big lad Dzeko but he is just not good enough.

See Wigan v city last season when he tackled Aguero as he was about to score the 2nd!!

Yes it's all about opinions but RVP would have improved us. If this doesn't happen then I for one will be a little dissapointed

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

See Wigan v city last season when he tackled Aguero as he was about to score the 2nd!!

Yes it's all about opinions but RVP would have improved us. If this doesn't happen then I for one will be a little dissapointed
I'm with you mate, utterly bewildering that anyone can think RvP is not an upgrade on Edin.

i8rags said:

I'm with you mate, utterly bewildering that anyone can think RvP is not an upgrade on Edin.

+1

i8rags said:

I don't think anyone doubts that RVP would be an upgrade on Dzeko, I think the doubt is over whether he is the right upgrade. I for one, would prefer Falcao or Cavani over Van Persie, but that's just my personal opinion.

I've never liked RVP as an individual, not questioning his ability but I doubt I could take to him in a City shirt so I'm glad if he doesn't want to join us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.