It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i8rags said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Idiots on here thinking RVP is no good.

Sorry. I like the big lad Dzeko but he is just not good enough.

See Wigan v city last season when he tackled Aguero as he was about to score the 2nd!!

Yes it's all about opinions but RVP would have improved us. If this doesn't happen then I for one will be a little dissapointed
I'm with you mate, utterly bewildering that anyone can think RvP is not an upgrade on Edin.

Maybe so, but he's not the glaring weakness in our team that desperately needs to be solved. That's a quality wide player with pace, a Regista, and CB (either starter for Lescott or cover).

Going for a striker, seemingly predominantly, doesn't solve those issues.

Also as an aside Dzeko's winning header at Wigan away was World Class.

brian the blue said:
i8rags said:

See Wigan v city last season when he tackled Aguero as he was about to score the 2nd!!

Yes it's all about opinions but RVP would have improved us. If this doesn't happen then I for one will be a little dissapointed
I'm with you mate, utterly bewildering that anyone can think RvP is not an upgrade on Edin.

I don't think anyone doubts that RVP would be an upgrade on Dzeko, I think the doubt is over whether he is the right upgrade. I for one, would prefer Falcao or Cavani over Van Persie, but that's just my personal opinion.

No matter how much we rate Cavani or Falcao-RVP is proven in the prem.

lancs blue said:
I've never liked RVP as an individual, not questioning his ability but I doubt I could take to him in a City shirt so I'm glad if he doesn't want to join us.

Would you take to him if he scored 30+ goals for us next season and we win the league.

brian the blue said:
i8rags said:

I don't think anyone doubts that RVP would be an upgrade on Dzeko, I think the doubt is over whether he is the right upgrade. I for one, would prefer Falcao or Cavani over Van Persie, but that's just my personal opinion.
Nothing wrong with opinions and yours are valid, it's just Mancinis which counts for me and so many doubting his view on RvP is what I take issue with.

mikeyboyowilde said:
lancs blue said:
I've never liked RVP as an individual, not questioning his ability but I doubt I could take to him in a City shirt so I'm glad if he doesn't want to join us.

Would you take to him if he scored 30+ goals for us next season and we win the league.

Ask me if it happens. We all have our likes and dislikes where players are concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.