It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
grunge said:
Magicpants said:
PistonBlue said:

If you are cryptic you can never be questioned on your ITK/e-celebrity status, since you are never proven wrong.

"The purple indignant badger eyes the ear licking penguin, exciting times guys!!"

3 months later we sign a 16 year old from Samoa and you come back and "Told you guys it was coming" and bask in your e-fame.

Its down to TH getting so much crap when something falls through, that and trying to protect his source.

Those 2 mixed resulted in the youtube style clues you see now.

Yes it went something like this... (I'll use Kaka as an exmaple)

TH: We are trying and we are close on Kaka

Bluemoon: Woohooo Yeah....

Kaka Doesnt sign....

Bluemoon: FU Tolmie, you KFA.... Never listening to you again.. WUM, RAG..

So despite having us TRYING to get Kaka and having meetings etc and Tolmie being RIGHT... because he didnt sign it was Tolmies fault.... Like he's sat there holding the cheque book and pen....

amazing place this....

as reporting deal as been agreed with a 'big' premier league club for nuri sahin. 1 year loan deal

on twitter people say either spurs or arsenal. would be a shame wouldve loved him here

Inzi said:
as reporting deal as been agreed with a 'big' premier league club for nuri sahin. 1 year loan deal

on twitter people say either spurs or arsenal. would be a shame wouldve loved him here

Bound to be Spuds as part of deal for Modric.

sahin is class whatever club got him for a 1 yr deal just dud great business... wonder if there was an option to buy at the end of the loan and for how much

cmdub said:
sahin is class whatever club got him for a 1 yr deal just dud great business... wonder if there was an option to buy at the end of the loan and for how much

I don't agree, we can not take him for loan to prepare him for RM. We need to give this opportunity to our players, our assets.

If this is part of the Modric deal fair play to Spurs they will have one hell of a player in their side. Just a pity it seems not a player Mancini wants. :-)

Rammyblues said:
If this is part of the Modric deal fair play to Spurs they will have one hell of a player in their side. Just a pity it seems not a player Mancini wants. :-)

AVB is an unproven manager at Premier League level. If he employs the same tactics at Spuds this season as he did at Chelski last season he'll be as overwhelmingly unsuccessful as at Chelski.

As for a swap deal involving Modric fair enough, the boy may be talented but again is unproven in the Premier league. I'd rather have Mancini as manager with the squad we have, then AVB at Spuds and the squad that they will have. Remember next season no King, probably Adebayor or Modric, ermmmmm!!! I know where my Ramsbottom £1 bet is going!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.