It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AVB is an unproven manager at Premier League level. If he employs the same tactics at Spuds this season as he did at Chelski last season he'll be as overwhelmingly unsuccessful as at Chelski.

As for a swap deal involving Modric fair enough, the boy may be talented but again is unproven in the Premier league. I'd rather have Mancini as manager with the squad we have, then AVB at Spuds and the squad that they will have. Remember next season no King, probably Adebayor or Modric, ermmmmm!!! I know where my Ramsbottom £1 bet is going!!

Usually in your back pocket, never to see the light of day, even when it is your round, ring that bell is what I say. :-)

In my humble opinion, it's far from the end of the world if, because of the deadwood, we can't sign anyone this window..................except Nir Biton!
I thought he showed a lot of class tonight and will do a great job filling the hole left by Nig, and before long, taking Gareth Barry's starting place. Not only that, he will be great cover when Yaya needs to: 1) rest, 2) Go to ACoN, 3) Go forward.

I also think Kolo looks fit and sharp enough to be this year's cover for Vinnie and Joleon.
So who needs RVP? Give me Nir Biton and .......................................
Lucas Moura if Christmas comes early!

Phuket Blue said:
In my humble opinion, it's far from the end of the world if, because of the deadwood, we can't sign anyone this window..................except Nir Biton!
I thought he showed a lot of class tonight and will do a great job filling the hole left by Nig, and before long, taking Gareth Barry's starting place. Not only that, he will be great cover when Yaya needs to: 1) rest, 2) Go to ACoN, 3) Go forward.

I also think Kolo looks fit and sharp enough to be this year's cover for Vinnie and Joleon.
So who needs RVP? Give me Nir Biton and .......................................
Lucas Moura if Christmas comes early!

I know he may be leaving but there's no need to resort to name calling ;)

Yaya has confirmed he plans to play in AFCON according to the Mirror. :/

Which means we surely have to press ahead with interest in a top midfielder?

LoveCity said:
Yaya has confirmed he plans to play in AFCON according to the Mirror. :/

Which means we surely have to press ahead with interest in a top midfielder?

FFS. Yaya you bloody wally.

I think we need a top midfielder but get a feeling that Briton is our lot in that department hes bound to get a work permit after an impressive pre season against decent opponents.

LoveCity said:
The newest reports about Weiss to Pescara say it'll be a loan deal. Weiss has one year left on his contract so it doesn't add up... but then again we may be the worst "sellers" in all of football, we have no one capable of getting premium transfer fees even for low earners. Weiss is worth £3million+ as it stands, if we sell him cheap or loan him for the last year of his contract then I despair. I think the last really good deal this club got was probably selling Evans to Sheffield United for £3million.

Sweep to Chelski was a good deal....

richards30 said:
Rammy Blue said:
richards30 said:
Evening chaps, silly question but any new info or are we still fucking around while even the arse move in on 2 quality additions! If they get sahin in on loan and we've not gone for him then someone needs gang banged by gorillas!!

Who are the arse in for?
Lots of chatter about sahin and carzola rammy! Buying carzola and loaning sahin! Had heard about carzola but if they loan sahin as well they'll be starting to look decent next season!! We need to stop fucking around and get who bobby wants! You can see he's pissed off again already! Surely they had a meeting and a chat at the end of the season in Abu dhabi regarding transfers and with him signing his 5 year deal I think we all assumed he would get the players that he wanted!! The current squad will never win the champions league! Ffpr will NEVER stand up legally wise so just get our targets and win the fucking lot next season!!

and breathe..........

fan446 said:
LoveCity said:
The newest reports about Weiss to Pescara say it'll be a loan deal. Weiss has one year left on his contract so it doesn't add up... but then again we may be the worst "sellers" in all of football, we have no one capable of getting premium transfer fees even for low earners. Weiss is worth £3million+ as it stands, if we sell him cheap or loan him for the last year of his contract then I despair. I think the last really good deal this club got was probably selling Evans to Sheffield United for £3million.

Sweep to Chelski was a good deal....

Aye, a great deal back in 2005 but that was a long time ago. We've been buying big and selling low for a long time now, it got to the point where Blues rejoiced over a tiny profit on Boateng when you have Spurs selling Pienaar back to Everton for a £1.5million profit 18 months after buying him, even though he's 30 now and couldn't get in the Spurs team.

We even lost over £4million on Caicedo when he was three times better when he left us than when he joined us but some buffoon at the club put a fixed fee in his loan deal to Levante so they bought him for £880,000 then sold him a month later for £6million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.