It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood being spilt by our enemies,must mean RVP and a sneaky shout for Nani .Premier league proven winger who on his day is un playable.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
Tevez City said:
When was the last time City made a profit from selling a player since the Abu Dhabi take over ?
Being picky, Jerome Boateng.

Given?
Onouha
You've all missed Stephen Ireland, and probably Dunne, though I can't bothered looking for the facts on that one.

Ian McGarry ‏@garbosj
So, Podolski has asked for the No10 jersey at #AFC. Van Persie has done the same at #MCFC. Sale of Dzeko will see them both get the shirt.

City Raider said:
Tevez City said:
City Raider said:
i trust marwood to get the detail right but is he a salesman as thats whats needed? these players are being pitched to by the best clubs in world football

say what you want about cook, he was a brilliant salesman

When was the last time City made a profit from selling a player since the Abu Dhabi take over ?

i was talking about incoming but think others have answered your post for me

It's not really a profit. The numbers you are looking at are more re-sale value compared to what we paid.

When you take the salary, add ons etc. Most clubs make a loss on footballers

Super David Silva 21 said:
Ian McGarry ‏@garbosj
So, Podolski has asked for the No10 jersey at #AFC. Van Persie has done the same at #MCFC. Sale of Dzeko will see them both get the shirt.

Make it so.

Can't wait 'til Arsenal fans realize how bad Podolski is. Not a forward, not a winger, not much good.

(then again I could be wrong)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
Ian McGarry ‏@garbosj

Ian McGarry knows less than a dead shrew

To be fair, it would go a long way to explaining Tolmie's change of location yesterday i.e "was there ever any doubt?"

Mancini's subtle digs at Marwood are fully justified IMO. He has failed to shift even one unwanted player on a permanent deal yet and has had over two months now to sort this out. And in the meantime we haven't been able to sign anyone because of his "balance the books" policy that other clubs don't seem to care about (and I'm quite confident won't be punished for when the time comes, especially PSG). We can't even get rid of Kolo Toure who is still a big name and on under £100,000 a week. We get taken for mugs every year in the transfer market, paying over the odds, selling players too cheap, or not being able to sell players at all. I thought Mancini would have won the power struggle with his new contract but it's clear he is powerless just as he was in January when he wanted signings and had to make do with Pizarro on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.