It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Phil said:
Do not be dissapointed just because he is only £8million. Kompany, Hart and Clichey were all bought for peanuts and have been unbelievable.

Sinclair has pace, skill and an eye for goal. He is 23 so is ready to slot straight in to the first team. I would much rather us buy Sinclair then spend £40million on injury prone-inconsistant Bale. Now all we need is a defender (Agger) and the squad is sorted.

I'm not disappointed because he only cost £8million. I'm disappointed because he's not very good, and not good enough to lace AJs boots. Funny you should mention Bale though, who is on an entirely different planet to this kid.

I'd take any premier league winger over Adam fucking Johnson...he is so shit it's unreal.

But if Sinclair is the alternative to Hazard it is a bit underwhelming for sure.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:19 am --<br /><br />I'd take any premier league winger over Adam fucking Johnson...he is so shit it's unreal.

But if Sinclair is the alternative to Hazard it is a bit underwhelming for sure.

Blue Phil said:
Do not be dissapointed just because he is only £8million. Kompany, Hart and Clichey were all bought for peanuts and have been unbelievable.

Sinclair has pace, skill and an eye for goal. He is 23 so is ready to slot straight in to the first team. I would much rather us buy Sinclair then spend £40million on injury prone-inconsistant Bale. Now all we need is a defender (Agger) and the squad is sorted.

I'm not disappointed because he only cost £8million. I'm disappointed because he's not very good, and not good enough to lace AJs boots. Funny you should mention Bale though, who is on an entirely different planet to this kid.

hgblue said:
Blue Phil said:

Disagree with you on this. Sinclair is by no means world class or the finished article, but he's a better all round footballer than AJ is in my opinion. Certainly he's a welcome addition in a position where we have needed someone to give us a different dimension, particularly as a left sided attacking wide player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.