It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people so underwhelmed that it could be Sinclair.£8M for a 21 year old English lad and not being bummed over the fee.
I remember watching him when he was on loan at Wigan and thinking this lad could have potential.
Could be just the kick up the arse Johnson needs,now he`s got some competion for that problem position.

All this lad has going for him is the fact he is English. That suggests that another English player is moving — Johnno being sacrificed to Liverpool as part of a deal for Agger maybe?
That is the only scenario in which this makes sense.

LongsightM13 said:
All this lad has going for him is the fact he is English. That suggests that another English player is moving — Johnno being sacrificed to Liverpool as part of a deal for Agger maybe?
That is the only scenario in which this makes sense.

Not necessarily. AJ is primarily a right sided inside out winger, and SS is primarily a left sided inside out winger. For me he adds balance to the squad lacking since Bellamy left.

hgblue said:
Blue Phil said:
Do not be dissapointed just because he is only £8million. Kompany, Hart and Clichey were all bought for peanuts and have been unbelievable.

Sinclair has pace, skill and an eye for goal. He is 23 so is ready to slot straight in to the first team. I would much rather us buy Sinclair then spend £40million on injury prone-inconsistant Bale. Now all we need is a defender (Agger) and the squad is sorted.

I'm not disappointed because he only cost £8million. I'm disappointed because he's not very good, and not good enough to lace AJs boots. Funny you should mention Bale though, who is on an entirely different planet to this kid.

Bale is a good player but he is not consistant, he will perform 1 in 3 games. When the chips are down he dissapears.

Not good enougth to lace A.J's boots? I can only sumerise from this that you are in fact Adam Johnson, or just a massive troll, or didn't watch alot of Swansea last season.

I think he adds to the squad something that we need and has over Johnson which is pace but would have preferred Moses or Hoilett tbh !

Sinclair would be a shrewd signing IMO, especially if it allows us to use AJ as a way of reducing Agger's fee.

Kun Aguero said:
Not the best player in the world but I'm sure he can do a job at home to the Norwich's of the world.

WOW what a great signing that would be.

Is there anything to point towards it being scott sinclair yet or is it just people on here speculating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.