It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i8rags said:
de niro said:
sorry but i'd have aj all day long.
I don't want either. Id love a bit of a gio type.

Gio was fun but we won f**k all with him and by that I mean two games on the trot. Even Franny said when he saw him for the first time "We'll win nothing with him"

Would he fit in our team now? I don't think so

LongsightM13 said:
All this lad has going for him is the fact he is English. That suggests that another English player is moving — Johnno being sacrificed to Liverpool as part of a deal for Agger maybe?
That is the only scenario in which this makes sense.

I think you might be right. I would say we need Agger more than AJ

If this means Johnson to Dipper as part of agger deal It wouldnt be as bad as many people make Sinclairs at least is as good as johnson and theres room for improvement

Obviously going to be some divided opinions over Sinclair but I'm on board with the pro Sinclair party. Can you imagine his pace latching on to a Silva pass? He's going to be a much better/bigger player around our squad than he is at Swansea. No offence to the Swans, cracking first season in the Prem but we have world class talent that can improve his game. In Mancini we trust!

mcfcallo said:
If this means Johnson to Dipper as part of agger deal It wouldnt be as bad as many people make Sinclairs at least is as good as johnson and theres room for improvement

Sinclair is better than Johnson. Johnson is a bigger goal threat, but that can change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.