It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Is that comment really necessary?

yes because he is
and you are who????? matt and i have had a chat before and will be again!! seriously after bobby has signed people like kun,silva,yaya,mario ein etc where is the logic in scott sinclair? he didnt even really tear it up at swansea so is he gonna take on teams lke barca and real in the champions league?? no wonder ric is oing people from the forum with attitudes like yours!

So sorry.xx

Edwaardz said:
So crack on..explain away.You think he is signing for us then just because he has posted the word city?
No, I don't think so. Did I say that? I just found it odd that he tweeted those two things and I thought I'd share it. Is that so difficult to get your head around?

Errr no but is it so hard for you to get your head around the fact that this is a "transfer forum"??...Why post it if you don't think he is signing..A bit random that
I do not think he is signing for us. But there is a possibility. We were linked with him countless times last Summer and in January. And now a player that fits our transfer strategy perfectly tweets two things. "Everything happens for a reason." And "City". Why wouldn't I feel the need to show other blues? Is there another section on these forums where it would be better placed? No, because this is, as you said, the Transfer Forum.

1dart said:
Edwaardz said:
No, I don't think so. Did I say that? I just found it odd that he tweeted those two things and I thought I'd share it. Is that so difficult to get your head around?

Errr no but is it so hard for you to get your head around the fact that this is a "transfer forum"??...Why post it if you don't think he is signing..A bit random that

Dont see the problem, he thought it might interest a few so he posted it, might turn out to be a target, might not. Theres worse bull shit posted in here thats for sure.
Amen. Is Stillsy banned?

Edwaardz said:
Edwaardz said:

I do not think he is signing for us. But there is a possibility. We were linked with him countless times last Summer and in January. And now a player that fits our transfer strategy perfectly tweets two things. "Everything happens for a reason." And "City". Why wouldn't I feel the need to show other blues? Is there another section on these forums where it would be better placed? No, because this is, as you said, the Transfer Forum.

We have been linked with numerous players on numerous occasions so that argument fails straight away. If we sign him I will eat my words and apologise however I will say it again that just because he has tweeted the word City means jack shit-as does the majority of shite that gets put on twitter.

Very happy with Scott Sinclair, he's a classy player and the perfect signing in terms of a different option (playing style wise) to Nasri and Silva. He will add to the squad in respect of his pace, crossing and ability to beat a man but I think a lot of people underestimate his movement and passing as well. The fact he's English, only 23 and knows the Premier League well will only be of benefit to us.

If we can get Agger that would conclude our business I think. To perfect it on a personal level getting Van Persie in and Tevez out would be dreamland.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
oakiecokie said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The fee will be much lower than £8m, closer to £5m and rising.

I would state his signing would be a surprise, whether it is a nice one, that's for Blue Moon's great and good to decide.

Our surprises will come in all shapes and sizes.

Would you have preferred we signed Walcott for £15m and £120k a week.

And colours ??

HaHa!

I was gutted we signed Clichy last summer.

I thought his best days were behind him and having seen Nani rip him a new one against Arsenal for two years running, it was a bad move from us.

We spent £8m on him and has proved an astute piece of business.

Sinclair ticks a lot of boxes. He is home grown, cheap and not asking ridiculous wages.

He wants to prove himself and is prepared to sit on the bench and wait for his chance.

No brainer. Just don't let him take any penalties, having seen the one against Joe last season!

So are most people on this forum. Doesn't mean they should be playing for City

fatbloke said:
Very happy with Scott Sinclair, he's a classy player and the perfect signing in terms of a different option (playing style wise) to Nasri and Silva. He will add to the squad in respect of his pace, crossing and ability to beat a man but I think a lot of people underestimate his movement and passing as well. The fact he's English, only 23 and knows the Premier League well will only be of benefit to us.

If we can get Agger that would conclude our business I think. To perfect it on a personal level getting Van Persie in and Tevez out would be dreamland.

Tevez out??????

1dart said:
Edwaardz said:

Dont see the problem, he thought it might interest a few so he posted it, might turn out to be a target, might not. Theres worse bull shit posted in here thats for sure.

Yeah, wind your neck in FFS St. Helen's Blue

HOLMSLICE said:
1dart said:

Yeah, wind your neck in FFS St. Helen's Blue

Yes boss!!!!! pmsl..

Edwaardz said:

We have been linked with numerous players on numerous occasions so that argument fails straight away. If we sign him I will eat my words and apologise however I will say it again that just because he has tweeted the word City means jack shit-as does the majority of shite that gets put on twitter.
Ok, I apologise. I was completely out of order. I cannot believe I posted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.