It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
fatbloke said:
Very happy with Scott Sinclair, he's a classy player and the perfect signing in terms of a different option (playing style wise) to Nasri and Silva. He will add to the squad in respect of his pace, crossing and ability to beat a man but I think a lot of people underestimate his movement and passing as well. The fact he's English, only 23 and knows the Premier League well will only be of benefit to us.

If we can get Agger that would conclude our business I think. To perfect it on a personal level getting Van Persie in and Tevez out would be dreamland.

Tevez out??????
He's a ****, a fucking good player when he's not practising his golf swing but still a ****.

The Goat 10 said:
So is Sinclair nailed on?

just seen him at coms.
ss3230513_-_photograph_of_roger_moore_as_lord_brett_sinclair_from_the_persuaders_available_in_4_sizes_framed_or_unframed_buy_now_at_starstills__53889.jpg
<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:28 pm --<br /><br />
fatbloke said:
fatbloke said:
Very happy with Scott Sinclair, he's a classy player and the perfect signing in terms of a different option (playing style wise) to Nasri and Silva. He will add to the squad in respect of his pace, crossing and ability to beat a man but I think a lot of people underestimate his movement and passing as well. The fact he's English, only 23 and knows the Premier League well will only be of benefit to us.

If we can get Agger that would conclude our business I think. To perfect it on a personal level getting Van Persie in and Tevez out would be dreamland.

Tevez out??????
He's a ****, a fucking good player when he's not practising his golf swing but still a ****.
agreed. i'd have him over van persie though.

SSN outside of carrington: "no medical today for Sinclair". Basically there is no one in the country to finish the deal for us i.e marwood.

That does not rule out us having a bid accepted though.

richards30 said:
marwood signing without question!! no way bobby would go for sinclair!

Evidence please!!.Give it up regarding Marwood.It's very fucking boring.

Are you best mates with Mancini or something. Deary me...

I read a piece somewhere that said that they have a transfer committee at City and Bobby always has the last say on whether to go for a player..

I would imagine Marwood will make the occasional suggestion but Mancini will say yes or no..

HOLMSLICE said:
1dart said:
Dont see the problem, he thought it might interest a few so he posted it, might turn out to be a target, might not. Theres worse bull shit posted in here thats for sure.

Yeah, wind your neck in FFS St. Helen's Blue

Yes boss!!!!! pmsl..
You know... this is the general transfer thread in the transfer forum and a tweet from the player is more than we often have to go on. I don't mean to be offensive when I ask this but are you having a bad day? Generally you aren't so bitey from what I've seen.

Out of Sinclair , jarvis and hoilet the best signing would have been hoilet
but since he has gone to QPR i would still rather have jarvis.

Blue Phil said:
SSN outside of carrington: "no medical today for Sinclair". Basically there is no one in the country to finish the deal for us i.e marwood.

That does not rule out us having a bid accepted though.

When was this? I've got SSN on and I didn't see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.