It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edwaardz said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Edwaardz said:
Let me read through and check if that's what I said.

Hmm.

I don't think so.

No, I didn't.

So crack on..explain away.You think he is signing for us then just because he has posted the word city?
No, I don't think so. Did I say that? I just found it odd that he tweeted those two things and I thought I'd share it. Is that so difficult to get your head around?

Has he answered you on twatter yet?.

richards30 said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Is that comment really necessary?

yes because he is
and you are who????? matt and i have had a chat before and will be again!! seriously after bobby has signed people like kun,silva,yaya,mario ein etc where is the logic in scott sinclair? he didnt even really tear it up at swansea so is he gonna take on teams lke barca and real in the champions league?? no wonder ric is oing people from the forum with attitudes like yours!

chat away - i have no need to be behind close doors on this - you are hysterical in a non funny way, flapping constantly like a crack squirrel in Brixton. you wind me up no end with your banter, true thats my problem and the reference of Quim was meant semi affectionately but calm the fuk down, Mancini knows what he is doing and FFS he ain't buying a player because he's been told to do so by fukin no one!!

joe mancini said:
Edwaardz said:
So crack on..explain away.You think he is signing for us then just because he has posted the word city?
No, I don't think so. Did I say that? I just found it odd that he tweeted those two things and I thought I'd share it. Is that so difficult to get your head around?

Has he answered you on twatter yet?.
No and I'm not expecting him to.

City can't win on this one. We moan when we don't make signings, then when we do we still moan. Still we are all entitled to our opinions, and we all think that we are managers (me included).

Come one chaps...lets just simmer down regarding this, eh?

No ones been signed yet!

So from Hazard to Sinclair?

A potential bomb to a cheap firework

Slightly Underwhelmed but he might come good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.