It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soulboy said:
I don't get the comparisons with Valencia. He was a top player at Wigan for a couple of seasons before baconface invested the not insignificant sum of £17m on him.

Sinclair is nowhere near that standard so far. I watched Sinclair in both games against us last saeson and he did next to nothing to worry us.

As with every City player, he will get my backing but, and let's be realistic, if the rags bought him we would be pissing ourselves at the fact they were skint.

Strange signing, and in my humble opinion, not even as good as Adam Johnson, Hoilett, Moses or Walcott.

We let a similar type of player go just a couple of days ago for £1.3m... like I say, totally underwhelming. Certainly not one of the "bombs" predicted to shake the foundations of world football!

Very well put, but according to the post about yours we don't understand the "real undercurrent dynamics that makes a sustainable squad for success" ... whatever the hell that is.

If true it's a strange signing and if anyone else near the top tried to sign him we'd be laughing.

Soulboy said:
I don't get the comparisons with Valencia. He was a top player at Wigan for a couple of seasons before baconface invested the not insignificant sum of £17m on him.
Sinclair is nowhere near that standard so far. I watched Sinclair in both games against us last saeson and he did next to nothing to worry us.
As with every City player, he will get my backing but, and let's be realistic, if the rags bought him we would be pissing ourselves at the fact they were skint.
Strange signing, and in my humble opinion, not even as good as Adam Johnson, Hoilett, Moses or Walcott.
We let a similar type of player go just a couple of days ago for £1.3m... like I say, totally underwhelming. Certainly not one of the "bombs" predicted to shake the foundations of world football!
your name will also go on ze list!! (along with mine)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4UIFAMxn5U[/youtube]

Soulboy said:

Agree with every word of that

LongsightM13 said:
Soulboy said:
Agree with every word of that
and yours

One thing.

Please no Super, Super Scott, Super, Super Scott, Super, Super Scott, Super Scotty Sinclair

That song makes me feel suicidal,

Spurs-Parker-
Chelsea-Lampard-

taconinja said:
I think the only thing I've learned today is that people drastically and surprisingly overvalue Adam Johnson.

Or, some people drastically and surprisingly undervalue Adam Johnson.

pudge said:
Wait! Are we signing Scott Sinclair?

No its a rumour bieng touted by the Mirror, relax. Although he is exactly what we need to improve us when we have 14 injuries.....:0

argyle said:
Soulboy said:

Very well put, but according to the post about yours we don't understand the "real undercurrent dynamics that makes a sustainable squad for success" ... whatever the hell that is.

If true it's a strange signing and if anyone else near the top tried to sign him we'd be laughing.
Okay I'm going to admit a dark, dark secret right here and now...

I never worry if other football fans are laughing. Why? Because most football fans like most people are blindingly stupid.

-- Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:11 am --

blue wang said:
taconinja said:
I think the only thing I've learned today is that people drastically and surprisingly overvalue Adam Johnson.

do remember when he was injured last season, you cant say we did not miss him
Actually now that you mention it... no, I can't remember him being injured. Seriously he was injured? Intriguing.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:12 am --<br /><br />
hgblue said:
taconinja said:

Or, some people drastically and surprisingly undervalue Adam Johnson.
Let's consider for a moment. Most people on one side of the argument are talking about how he's worlds apart from Sinclair and how anyone we bring in should challenge for a regular starting spot and things like that. Most people on the other side are saying that he's got skill but lacks pace and doesn't apply himself consistently. So... okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.