It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soulboy said:
I don't get the comparisons with Valencia. He was a top player at Wigan for a couple of seasons before baconface invested the not insignificant sum of £17m on him.

Sinclair is nowhere near that standard so far. I watched Sinclair in both games against us last saeson and he did next to nothing to worry us.

As with every City player, he will get my backing but, and let's be realistic, if the rags bought him we would be pissing ourselves at the fact they were skint.

Strange signing, and in my humble opinion, not even as good as Adam Johnson, Hoilett, Moses or Walcott.

We let a similar type of player go just a couple of days ago for £1.3m... like I say, totally underwhelming. Certainly not one of the "bombs" predicted to shake the foundations of world football!

I couldn't of put it any better myself.

allan harper said:
Soulboy said:
I don't get the comparisons with Valencia. He was a top player at Wigan for a couple of seasons before baconface invested the not insignificant sum of £17m on him.

Sinclair is nowhere near that standard so far. I watched Sinclair in both games against us last saeson and he did next to nothing to worry us.

As with every City player, he will get my backing but, and let's be realistic, if the rags bought him we would be pissing ourselves at the fact they were skint.

Strange signing, and in my humble opinion, not even as good as Adam Johnson, Hoilett, Moses or Walcott.

We let a similar type of player go just a couple of days ago for £1.3m... like I say, totally underwhelming. Certainly not one of the "bombs" predicted to shake the foundations of world football!

I couldn't of put it any better myself.

Perhaps Mancini thinks he is more disciplined than Wiess and Johno.

He can mould him into shape like Rodgers did.

Soulboy said:

Exactly

Some people just like the drama of big name signings, Sinclair would be a decent squad player stop been such snobs not every player we get is going to be aguero standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.