It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Not a great summer for ITKs in general. MCRJON got 2/3 (Cunningham to Bristol City, Roman to Barca, but the £78,000/week signing never happened), Akai called Omar Abdulrahman, I think Tolmie called Kompany's contract... but a lot of promises and hints (DEFCON, bombs...) haven't really resulted in anything.

Hazard as well

Theo555 said:
Tolmie did say we will have our first arrival today

Its 4:20pm - so when do we get to hear who it is?

Yup he did. I'll be very surprised if anything happens tomorrow never mind today. As posters have been saying, it's hard to bring any names in without people getting wind of it & making it public.
With the exception of a bloke who works for the Mirror there hasn't been even a hint of an arrival yet.

Silvercloud said:
With the exception of a bloke who works for the Mirror there hasn't been even a hint of an arrival yet.

Adam Maher dropped a hint on Twitter but it's very debatable and even if true doesn't mean it'll happen today. <a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/Ad8mmaher" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/Ad8mmaher</a>

pudge said:
oakiecokie said:
larderland said:
i thought tolmie was itk?

Swansea City chairman Huw Jenkins tells BBC Wales that @scotty_sinclair to Man City reports are "rubbish", and agent denies it too

Tolm has never stated that we were in for him.See below ;
I would state his signing would be a surprise, whether it is a nice one, that's for Blue Moon's great and good to decide.
He also seems suprised by this,so it could be possibly be bollocks.
He did speak about a fee for Sinclair in that same post though.

Yes but I think he was saying that it was good value for money and maybe the £8M quoted was too high in his opinion.

number1city said:
clichys flaws
1.Poor 1 on 1 attacking
2.Long passing
So... you're saying he doesn't often beat his man (I disagree with this by the way) and then doesn't cross the ball into the box well?

Fact is (and this IS a fact) that if you throw enough mud then some of it will eventually stick.

There have been zero bombs, zero to merit the surprise, surprise reference (and if it does turn out to be Agger then Tolmie said that it wasn't posted in reference to him)......

I likened the rumouring and ITKness to religion the other day, and I have to say that I am a Tolmie 'non-believer'.

Then again, he has every right to talk bollocks on here (once again, it's what the transfer forum is for), but the way that people hang on his every word and consider him a deity is........ well............ kinda sad (not Tolmie, you understand, the believers. Tolmie is just the Southern Preacher in the blue suit asking morons to send money if they wanna go to heaven).

'He turned me into a newt........ I got better'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.