It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
larderland said:
i thought tolmie was itk?

Swansea City chairman Huw Jenkins tells BBC Wales that @scotty_sinclair to Man City reports are "rubbish", and agent denies it too

Tolm has never stated that we were in for him.See below ;
I would state his signing would be a surprise, whether it is a nice one, that's for Blue Moon's great and good to decide.
He also seems suprised by this,so it could be possibly be bollocks.

oakiecokie said:
larderland said:

Swansea City chairman Huw Jenkins tells BBC Wales that @scotty_sinclair to Man City reports are "rubbish", and agent denies it too

I would state his signing would be a surprise, whether it is a nice one, that's for Blue Moon's great and good to decide.
He did speak about a fee for Sinclair in that same post though.

Tolmie did say we will have our first arrival today

Its 4:20pm - so when do we get to hear who it is?

pudge said:
oakiecokie said:
larderland said:

He did speak about a fee for Sinclair in that same post though.

Thats a point he knocked it down from 8 mil to 5 mil, at least he was getting us a better deal

clichy is miles better than kolorov.More pace better defending and has sometimes a suspect cross but 6 times out of 10 are decent.

number1city said:
clichy is miles better than kolorov.More pace better defending and has sometimes a suspect cross but 6 times out of 10 are decent.

Fuck me what is this, try and get a Clichy/Kolarov discussion going in every thread day? (Catchier name pending)

Not a great summer for ITKs in general. MCRJON got 2/3 (Cunningham to Bristol City, Roman to Barca, but the £78,000/week signing never happened), Akai called Omar Abdulrahman, I think Tolmie called Kompany's contract... but a lot of promises and hints (DEFCON, bombs...) haven't really resulted in anything.

number1city said:
Drop that to 2 out of 10 and we're talking. Maybe 3 of 10 if we're being optimistic.

I don't know why people need to think the players they like are flawless and if you say otherwise it really bothers them. And yes, I know people will say they didn't say that. Well what are Clichy's flaws then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.