It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
i8rags said:
Rammy Blue said:
I disagree mate, can't see Dzeko still being here come Sept 1st.
I get that, just dont see a fourth forward been Cavani or RvP type, the rotation would be nigh impossible. But if Carlos had gone, Edin would be the bench warmer and RvP etc would have come.

-- Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:09 pm --

birchwoodgingerste said:
it dont take einstein to work out bobby wants a target man i.e van persie, or cavani, dzekos to static in our system and will be ofloaded along with ade bad buyor.
RvP a target man.

IF we find a buyer for Edin there is no way Bob will accept a second rate replacement.

I'd say that Bob is keeping as much of his budget back as possible for someone like Cavani.

i can't see mancini wanting RVP or cavani. he's surely targeting only one of them becouse they are too much different kind of player

johnny crossan said:
Mancio said:
i can't see mancini wanting RVP or cavani. he's surely targeting only one of them becouse they are too much different kind of player
He's targeting one he doesn't want? That can't be right Mancio. Have another go.

forgive me for my poor english , i think he want one and he know wich one. they are too much different and if mancini thinks hte team need a target man then he'll want rvp , if instead mancini is looking for a paced counter attacking vocate player then that is cavani

I understood him JC.

RVP and Cavani would not be alternatives as they are too disimilar.

For me Tevez will have to be the one to make way if we buy RVP or Cavani, there is no way RVP Or Cavani will be on the bench much due to the money being paid out to them and the way Mancini has kicked up a stink about having no new players. Tevez will throw his toys out big time if he is benched more often than not which will probably end up in us loosing his services again and leave us down to 3 strikers. If you Bench Aguero to much that could leed to him seeing his arse and thinking maybe Real Madrid might just be a good option. IMO it has to Carlos to go otherwise we stay as we are.

Bobbins said:
For me Tevez will have to be the one to make way if we buy RVP or Cavani, there is no way RVP Or Cavani will be on the bench much due to the money being paid out to them and the way Mancini has kicked up a stink about having no new players. Tevez will throw his toys out big time if he is benched more often than not which will probably end up in us loosing his services again and leave us down to 3 strikers. If you Bench Aguero to much that could leed to him seeing his arse and thinking maybe Real Madrid might just be a good option. IMO it has to Carlos to go otherwise we stay as we are.

unfortunally tevez has got no more market. mancini would drink tones of champagne if tevez's agent find a buyer

Mancio said:
johnny crossan said:
Mancio said:
He's targeting one he doesn't want? That can't be right Mancio. Have another go.

forgive me for my poor english , i think he want one and he know wich one. they are too much different and if mancini thinks hte team need a target man then he'll want rvp , if instead mancini is looking for a paced counter attacking vocate player then that is cavani

I know they are different players, however I think either of them would blend nicely with the talent at our disposal.

Cavani and Aguero would be lethal.

Bobbins said:
There aren't many strikers out there we could sign that would be better than Aguero or Tevez, hence they won't be spending that much time on the bench even if we do sign another striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.