It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cmdub said:
only thing really needed is CB cover and maybe a winger(Sinclair) we don't need a fucking striker we already have 4 world class ones and we have no info that says we are selling dzeko anytime soon(doesn't mean we won't though before window is closed)

Dzeko and Balotelli are not world class.

ox-blue said:
Tolmie is in the loop i have a nice balance in my betting accounts from his info!

Tolmie is a good poster and this thread is definately worse off without him. You certainly won't have won any money this year though as he does appear to have been way off the mark with the Bombs etc.

themadinventor said:
cmdub said:
only thing really needed is CB cover and maybe a winger(Sinclair) we don't need a fucking striker we already have 4 world class ones and we have no info that says we are selling dzeko anytime soon(doesn't mean we won't though before window is closed)

European Championships semi-final Italy 2-1 Germany

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Someone asked earlier if this thread has been a lot quieter since Tolmie has stopped posting. I for one don't come on as much now purely and simply because Tolm doesn't post his little you tube snippets.

Jesus Christ.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:26 am --<br /><br />
themadinventor said:
cmdub said:

Can you name a better 22 year old striker than Mario?

markbmcfc said:
Someone asked earlier if this thread has been a lot quieter since Tolmie has stopped posting. I for one don't come on as much now purely and simply because Tolm doesn't post his little you tube snippets.

Jesus Christ.

It's the daily Saint Tolmie of Hairdoo thread

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:

This forum is certainly worse off without Tolm.

We have to make do with the VVK-The number one KFA!

So you pine for Tolmie, who you feel was driven from the board and then criticise another poster in the same manner that caused Tolmie to leave ?
I don't get it, am I missing some sort of "in" joke or are you really that hypocritical and you don't even know it ?

VVK stated quite clearly and put his head on the line that Agger "would" 100% be a done deal by the end of play last Friday. TH NEVER said that anyone would sign by a set time or date-That, my friend is fact. Re Sinclair if you actually bothered to read TH'S post it said quite clearly "IF" he were to sign whereas VVK stated as a matter of fact that Agger "WOULD" have signed by the end of play last Friday. Fuck all hypocritical about that-I am stating facts. VVK started a new thread because he wanted to be an ITK, again fact. He was shown up to be a wum like many on here during this slow window. And who is pining for TH?? No I just liked his snippets that he posted which made the thread interesting as we go along through summer. VVK even asked to be banned if he was incorrect,therefore he knew fuck all about what he stated was going to happen.
Never once hounded anyone on here and never will unlike many keyboard warriors.

For fucks sake....

-- Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:55 am --

Theo555 said:

Was there any point in writing this?

See above!

Sorry but you are wrong - I have nothing against TH but he stated we WOULD be seeing our first arrival last Monday and heavily hinted it was Sinclair - I am afraid he was wrong on this occassion.

As for the guy winning lots of money on TH's predictions - well done but I was also privy to Tolmies PMs for a couple of years and I bet very small amounts (within my means!) - not one of his PM's to me came back with a winning name!!

I bet on 4 different player that he said to me and not one came off - also got money on RVP..... Luckily I always bet only a couple of quid - just for a bit of fun

I do wish TH would still post as his posts are fun - but that's all they are

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:

So you pine for Tolmie, who you feel was driven from the board and then criticise another poster in the same manner that caused Tolmie to leave ?
I don't get it, am I missing some sort of "in" joke or are you really that hypocritical and you don't even know it ?

VVK stated quite clearly and put his head on the line that Agger "would" 100% be a done deal by the end of play last Friday. TH NEVER said that anyone would sign by a set time or date-That, my friend is fact. Re Sinclair if you actually bothered to read TH'S post it said quite clearly "IF" he were to sign whereas VVK stated as a matter of fact that Agger "WOULD" have signed by the end of play last Friday. Fuck all hypocritical about that-I am stating facts. VVK started a new thread because he wanted to be an ITK, again fact. He was shown up to be a wum like many on here during this slow window. And who is pining for TH?? No I just liked his snippets that he posted which made the thread interesting as we go along through summer. VVK even asked to be banned if he was incorrect,therefore he knew fuck all about what he stated was going to happen.
Never once hounded anyone on here and never will unlike many keyboard warriors.

For fucks sake....

-- Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:55 am --

Theo555 said:

Was there any point in writing this?

See above!

Did Tolmie's posts not annoy you either though. They were so vague anyone could have done it. I could easily have posted what Tolmie did this summer based upon how the last 4 Transfer windows have been with City.

We were at "Defcon 1" in June weren't we. Talks about bombs being dropped, but then backtracked to say getting Kompany a new contract was a bomb.

He always covered his back by writing off certain rumours like Martinez etc, make him sound more reliable. Or regarding RVP he would caveat everything by saying 'it depends how wenger and arsenal are to deal with...'

He knew things in the past, but he was misinformed this year, yet still had to keep up his status. I'm not knocking him, but he shouldn't have gone home crying, and when he clearly was out of the loop this summer, he could have just said so.

Think about it, what did he say this year?

themadinventor said:
cmdub said:

You should actually be banned for that statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.