It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
andyhinch said:
M147WN said:
From a purely football viewpoint can't believe people on here would even consider letting Tevez go.
He knows the prem, now has Sergio as a compadre, looking leaner than ever and winning silverware + no fucker can come up with the money.

Why break up a partnership which is obviously only going to get better (and that's frighting for any defence) to gamble on an untried player in the prem who may not adjust to the club or country?
Yes I'm Bosnian fuck you It dzecko we love

Yeah..I'd keep him too!!
..and fuck you too my friend ;-)

Joehannes said:
M147WN said:
From a purely football viewpoint can't believe people on here would even consider letting Tevez go.
He knows the prem, now has Sergio as a compadre, looking leaner than ever and winning silverware + no fucker can come up with the money.

Why break up a partnership which is obviously only going to get better (and that's frighting for any defence) to gamble on an untried player in the prem who may not adjust to the club or country?
I must admit until I saw Tevez yesterday, I thought it was to be Sergio's year, but given that Tevez is looking so lean and hungry, I think he's going to have his best season ever for City. 30+ in all comps, he's already got 1 ;)
Aguero + Tevez is a horrifying partnership for oppositions. I can see it getting 45+ goals if both of them stay fit

McFcMiKe7 said:
Joehannes said:
M147WN said:

I must admit until I saw Tevez yesterday, I thought it was to be Sergio's year, but given that Tevez is looking so lean and hungry, I think he's going to have his best season ever for City. 30+ in all comps, he's already got 1 ;)
Aguero + Tevez is a horrifying partnership for oppositions. I can see it getting 45+ goals if both of them stay fit
I didn't even consider the rotation actually, 22+ goals in all comps, which wouldn't be his best mind but still a lot when rotated.

M147WN said:
andyhinch said:
M147WN said:

Yes I'm Bosnian fuck you It dzecko we love

Yeah..I'd keep him too!!
..and fuck you too my friend ;-)
Was taking the piss a bit read some threads of mine ;)

pudge said:
Bobbins said:
pudge said:
There aren't many strikers out there we could sign that would be better than Aguero or Tevez, hence they won't be spending that much time on the bench even if we do sign another striker.

So if we do sigh RVP or Cavani for big money you reackon they will do most the bench warming ??? Imagine Marwood taking all the shite he has off Mancini for not getting him the players in and when he does get a major signing in then having them sat on the bench most of the time !!! I say stay as we are ! As you said Tevez and Aguero will take some beating.
Erm, that's what I said?

I don't think we will sign another striker

Dont agree with you there, we wont sign another striker.

rastus said:
pudge said:
Bobbins said:
So if we do sigh RVP or Cavani for big money you reackon they will do most the bench warming ??? Imagine Marwood taking all the shite he has off Mancini for not getting him the players in and when he does get a major signing in then having them sat on the bench most of the time !!! I say stay as we are ! As you said Tevez and Aguero will take some beating.
Erm, that's what I said?

I don't think we will sign another striker

Dont agree with you there, we wont sign another striker.
???

only thing really needed is CB cover and maybe a winger(Sinclair) we don't need a fucking striker we already have 4 world class ones and we have no info that says we are selling dzeko anytime soon(doesn't mean we won't though before window is closed)

cmdub said:
only thing really needed is CB cover and maybe a winger(Sinclair) we don't need a fucking striker we already have 4 world class ones and we have no info that says we are selling dzeko anytime soon(doesn't mean we won't though before window is closed)

Don't think Dzeko can be classed as world class, and thats not having a pop at him...Van Persie though is world class.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
cmdub said:

Don't think Dzeko can be classed as world class, and thats not having a pop at him...Van Persie though is world class.
Are u suggesting we buy rvp? Cause if u are I'd love to know how bobby is going to get aguero tevez mario and rvp sufficient game time. Rvp won't come in to play 2nd fiddle to someone and our best partnership right now is aguero/tevez.. soooo.. yea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.