It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think hazard will be hated by people who arent chelsea fans because his first contribution was a dive of suarez like propportions followed by a moan and also because of the immense amount of arrogance shown by him prior to signing for anybody and all based on 2 good seasons in ligue 1

jollylescott said:
117 M34 said:
Petrovs left peg said:
You should actually be banned for that statement

Why? He's right

I certainly think that Mario has the talent to become world class, but there are definite deficiencies in his game that need addressing. For example if he gets dispossessed he should not stand there scowling with his hands on his hips. He needs to learn that he has to work for the team and just get on with it. He doesn't have a god-given right to retain the ball.

In relation to Dzeko, in the right team he would be world class. He is just not suited to the intricate passing game that City play.

in the same team where dzeko would be world class balotelli would be TWICE world class...

Why are we even debating TH? He got nothing right this window, not a thing. Clearly not ITK.

If he doesn't come back we'll be no worse off. Unless you get a hard on over 80's youtube clips.

Stoned Rose said:
Why are we even debating TH? He got nothing right this window, not a thing. Clearly not ITK.

If he doesn't come back we'll be no worse off. Unless you get a hard on over 80's youtube clips.

I suppose because I find it ridiculous people can't see the truth, like you said above. That's why it's turned into a debate; there are people like us who see through him, and others who hang off every word he says.

1 quick question re TH.

If (as you say) you see thru him, why do you read his threads??

If I thought somebody was spouting rubbish, I'd just stop reading. Not having a go just wondered why is all

gilly69 said:
1 quick question re TH.

If (as you say) you see thru him, why do you read his threads??

If I thought somebody was spouting rubbish, I'd just stop reading. Not having a go just wondered why is all

You could ask TH the same question in all honesty. After we played Birmingham in last season's league cup there was a thread on here about the banter with the overweight Brum fan. Everyone on that thread was discussing the off-the-cuff chants/songs that were aired and generally enjoying themselves until Victor Meldrew himself (TH) pitched up and practically accused those that dared to get involved in a bit of light-hearted banter at a football match of being sad bastards and that they should've been concentrating on the game instead.

Ntini77 said:
Stoned Rose said:

What about all those times he's been right?

Come on now - this has to be the most pointless bickering ever...

which came first, the chicken or the egg ?

does god exist ?

why does buttered toast always land butter side down ?

Is TH ITK or not ITK ?

so what ! lets put this to bed now and move on with some constructive discussion and maybe, just maybe the answers may fall into place.

Matt the Giant said:
Petrovs left peg said:
themadinventor said:
Dzeko and Balotelli are not world class.

You should actually be banned for that statement

For being a rational person with an objective, correct and sane opinion?
Mario is some distance away from being anywhere near world class. This season will be do or die in my opinion: if he doesn't get his shit together and start acting professional he won't reach his potential. So much hype around this young man it's unbelievable. But if he does come to his senses, and listen to Mancini, doing what he's told, I think he could cement his place as one of the ten best strikers in the world.

Dzeko at Wolfsburg was amazing, and if he joins a club who plays to his advantages he'd be considered world class. Just imagine him at Bayern.... he's score for fun.

Mario came of age last season and at the Euro's where he fucking DESTROYED the Germans. I guess you'd call Rooney world class for doing fuck all?? How can you possibly say he is "some distance" from being "anywhere near" world class??

Mario can go on to become THE best. Thats will happen if he knuckles down, thats his next step. He doesn't have to behave like a saint to be world class (see cantona, Romario etc)

Ps opinions are by nature subjective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.