It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bish said:
Ntini77 said:
Stoned Rose said:
Why are we even debating TH? He got nothing right this window, not a thing. Clearly not ITK.

If he doesn't come back we'll be no worse off. Unless you get a hard on over 80's youtube clips.

What about all those times he's been right?

Come on now - this has to be the most pointless bickering ever...

which came first, the chicken or the egg ?

does god exist ?

why does buttered toast always land butter side down ?

Is TH ITK or not ITK ?

so what ! lets put this to bed now and move on with some constructive discussion and maybe, just maybe the answers may fall into place.

Good post but it'll fall on deaf ears.

Darkhorse said:
117 M34 said:
The Flash said:
One of Tolmie's posts asked us what would Cilla Black have said?

And surprise, surprise we sign Rodwell from Everton... I think Tolmie kind of got it right.

However, some people took the initials of Surprise Surprise and came up with Scott Sinclair.....

Words fail me

I am undecided about TH, but this is why people are pissed off with him. It's why I don't quite trust him despite him having proved his worth in the past.

Any hack can write a poem, tell everyone there is a clue about a future event in it and when a future event occurs take credit for predicting/knowing it was going to happen.

Maybe if TH dialled back the theatrics and states unequivocally what he knew then there would not be this drama. Sometimes it is interesting guessing the clues, but it's only worth it if their meaning is revealed before the event in question.

It seems likely that TH regularly receives information about city before the rest of us, but the extent of this knowledge becomes highly questionable and will naturally be questioned if it is continued to be presented in its current format.

Well said. I don't doubt that he's got connections but that doesn't necessarily mean that his contact knows every serious move the club is making - the Rodwell transfer surely proves that some things slip under the radar that only a select few know about. Unless one is clutching at the straws of the ambiguity of a YouTube video, there was absolutely nothing from TH's posts that indicated we were in for Rodwell at any point.

And on those occasions that he does scale back the theatrics, he doesn't always get it right. He was pretty unequivocal about Sinclair signing on a specific day last week and it didn't happen.

gilly69 said:
1 quick question re TH.

If (as you say) you see thru him, why do you read his threads??

If I thought somebody was spouting rubbish, I'd just stop reading. Not having a go just wondered why is all

Look at what I said earlier. He used to know his stuff, clearly.

But this Summer I think he was misinformed. 'See Through' was the wrong phrase to use.

I keep seeing "Why did you read his threads".

He creates "Its Quiet". He doesn't actually post that often and other transfer information people find online or see on TV they post in the same thread.

Its essentially a transfer discussion thread, not a TH only thread.

That's why people read 'his' threads.

The Bish said:

does god exist ?

Is TH ITK or not ITK ?

1) Egg
2) Yes
3) It doesn't
4) No

Tolm is a blue and surely that is all that matters.

It's seriously mind numbing having to see these constant discussions, can we just move on.

markbmcfc said:
I keep seeing "Why did you read his threads".

He creates "Its Quiet". He doesn't actually post that often and other transfer information people find online or see on TV they post in the same thread.

Its essentially a transfer discussion thread, not a TH only thread.

That's why people read 'his' threads.

Ok then, so why after reading the threads do posters (not singling anyone out) then feel the need to tell everyone that he knows nothing & get into silly namecalling games.
If you dont believe whats said move on. If its blatantly rubbish & others want to believe it, why cant they be left to believe. I just dont get why people say he knows nothing then read his posts & pull them to pieces. If he knows nothing then fine but why the need to get into name calling?

Darkhorse said:
Any hack can write a poem, tell everyone there is a clue about a future event in it and when a future event occurs take credit for predicting/knowing it was going to happen.
There's a whole cult around Nostradamus who did exactly this.

Stoned Rose said:
Why are we even debating TH? He got nothing right this window, not a thing. Clearly not ITK.

If he doesn't come back we'll be no worse off. Unless you get a hard on over 80's youtube clips.

Whatever you think of TH's info you have to admire the fact that he's got more fans than One Direction - that seems to be why he is debated every single day on the forum.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:39 pm --<br /><br />
baldybouncer said:
strongbowholic said:
The Bish said:

does god exist ?

Is TH ITK or not ITK ?

1) Egg
2) Yes
3) It doesn't
4) No

re 2) ... no he doesn't!

I agree re: 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.