It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Swan said:
LoveCity said:
The_Swan said:
none of our nearest chalengers have strengthened in their major areas of weekness

United have addressed their lack of creativity in the middle (Kagawa been outstanding in pre-season for them as he was in the Bundesliga, their version of Silva) and also have their best defender back - of course they are strengthened. And if they do sign van Persie that is a giant upgrade for them too as he is much better than Welbeck. All they will lack is a version of Yaya but in most games that doesn't matter as nearly all Premier League clubs except us and Newcastle (via Cabaye and Tiote) seem incapable of exploiting that and use the age old route of hitting it long (straight to their defenders) or giving it to a winger.

Hopefully the retooled Dippers can take 6pts off them this time.

Vast difference in pace between Bundesliga/pre season and the PL plenty have come from Germany and gone back with their tails between their legs. Also last time I counted in a 4-4-2 formation you need 4 decent defenders, try as I might (even if their best defender makes a full recovery) I can count erm.......2

The Bundesliga is the closest any league in the world is to the PL, so that point's flawed.

injuries, suspensions are inevitable in the prem, the best squad copes the best.
therefore, we win, again.
we will be stronger, more patient, more clinical, with a bench to respond to all circumstances. RM will not let complacency become a problem, he is the type that is never satisfied. Sneijder or similar would be the cherry on the icing for me.

Question; Which one of these players would'nt walk straight into any other top premiership side ??

Aguero
Dzeko
Tevez
Balotelli

answer; None of them..

Im happy with what we have and am sooo looking forward to the new season.

samharris said:
Question; Which one of these players would'nt walk straight into any other top premiership side ??

Aguero
Dzeko
Tevez
Balotelli

answer; None of them..

Spot on! A great mix of players who did the business last season (I know one only played a handful) and should be able to repeat that this year.

samharris said:
Aguero
Dzeko
Tevez
Balotelli
answer; None of them..
But what about cover for Kompany, Yaya and a decent winger?

lionheart said:
samharris said:
Aguero
Dzeko
Tevez
Balotelli
answer; None of them..
But what about cover for Kompany, Yaya and a decent winger?
Ideally we need a bit of cover, but that's all.

Let the rest of the top 4 panic. As it stands the gap between City and Utd has grown.
We've got Tevez back. They've got Kagawa, but Rio, Evra, Scholes and Giggs are a year older. They need a big signing a lot more than we do, and remember it's all relative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.