It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lionheart said:
samharris said:
Question; Which one of these players would'nt walk straight into any other top premiership side ??
Aguero
Dzeko
Tevez
Balotelli
answer; None of them..
Im happy with what we have and am sooo looking forward to the new season.
But what about cover for Kompany, Yaya and a decent winger?

Players of the calibur to cover Yaya and Vinny wont want to be bench warmers tbh, we should rely on our cover as it stands..we have good talent throughout the squad...

Ducado said:
Cobwebcat said:
Rammyblues said:
I prefer the Swan to Cobwebcats version of how things are going :-)

So do I but I'm not sure which is more accurate. It's all very confusing. I need one of Kaldoon's soothing talks.

And now Hart is injured too.
you need to grow up or grow a pair!

Bit harsh! ;-)

corky1970 said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
So according to talksport earlier we are interested in Jack Rodwell.

completely new news

It's funny the merry-go-round of news, the amount of rumour that starts from here and ends up in national news is wholly bizarre.

So there have been no major signings to date and now that The Star are publishing a story about the The Sheikh demanding we splash the cash, they have suddenly become a credible source?

How long ago was it that one of the writers for The Star admitted that they made stories up?

Also, The Fail go with City allegedly ready to sell Mario, but an "insider" has told them that Mancini would walk if they did.

All absolute tosh, but people believe everything in the papers, because it must be true if they are printing it.

samharris said:
lionheart said:
samharris said:
Question; Which one of these players would'nt walk straight into any other top premiership side ??
Aguero
Dzeko
Tevez
Balotelli
answer; None of them..
Im happy with what we have and am sooo looking forward to the new season.

Players of the calibur to cover Yaya and Vinny wont want to be bench warmers tbh, we should rely on our cover as it stands..we have good talent throughout the squad...

in fact we don't need cover for yaya and kompany , we need regulars who take the place of lescott and barry. we need to improve midfield and defense , not just covers.

Mancio said:
samharris said:
lionheart said:

in fact we don't need cover for yaya and kompany , we need regulars who take the place of lescott and barry. we need to improve midfield and defense , not just covers.

But Barry and Lescott had an outstanding performance last season IMO and they should keep their positions.

Mancio said:
samharris said:
lionheart said:

This squad can improve as it is, but if you look for weaknesses I think you've found them

Some really interesting topics. Michael Owen's next club and Sam
Allardyce's return to the Premiership. Rivetting!

Marvin said:
Mancio said:
samharris said:

This squad can improve as it is, but if you look for weaknesses I think you've found them
If you took Messi out of barca, they would be 70 goals shy, some players you can't cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.