It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tevez City said:
Mancio said:
samharris said:
Players of the calibur to cover Yaya and Vinny wont want to be bench warmers tbh, we should rely on our cover as it stands..we have good talent throughout the squad...

in fact we don't need cover for yaya and kompany , we need regulars who take the place of lescott and barry. we need to improve midfield and defense , not just covers.

But Barry and Lescott had an outstanding performance last season IMO and they should keep their positions.

but remember barry has just had an op and at times does get tired during the season as much as he was outstanding last season we need a quality player to fight his spot with him.

Having watched the game if it had been up to me, I would have just signed one player this close season that would have been Hazard, fuck the agents fees and the rest I would have got him no matter what. He will rip the prem league up.

Rammyblues said:
Having watched the game if it had been up to me, I would have just signed one player this close season that would have been Hazard, fuck the agents fees and the rest I would have got him no matter what. He will rip the prem league up.

Seriously? He did nothing but embarrass himself with dives for an hour....

Rammyblues said:
... and then fall on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.