It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
Rammyblues said:
Having watched the game if it had been up to me, I would have just signed one player this close season that would have been Hazard, fuck the agents fees and the rest I would have got him no matter what. He will rip the prem league up.
... and then fall on his face.
That was my favorite part! :)

pudge said:
Rammyblues said:
Having watched the game if it had been up to me, I would have just signed one player this close season that would have been Hazard, fuck the agents fees and the rest I would have got him no matter what. He will rip the prem league up.
... and then fall on his face.

pmsl!

when hazard fell trying to do the back heel I couldnt stop laughing.

Welcome to the Premier League and welcome to how City play Eden!

Rammyblues said:

So you would have bought Hazard based on todays performance? I would have kept that opinion to myself!

mancini has got another italian in his staff , angelo gregucci , who was mancini's assistent when mancini was fiorentina coach

Mancio said:
mancini has got another italian in his staff , angelo gregucci , who was mancini's assistent when mancini was fiorentina coach

Are you waiting for the call Mancio ? :)

Rammyblues said:
I didn't laugh could see what he was about. :-)

no doubt he's good and has talent, but the boy has too much of an ego. Today's attempt to be the big dog and boost his twitter accoutn by another few thousand had EPIC FAIL all over.

Someone have a GIF of Eden's magic?

Sky Blue said:
Mancio said:

Are you waiting for the call Mancio ? :)

yeah , still waiting :-(

teddykgb said:
Rammyblues said:

Seriously? He did nothing but embarrass himself with dives for an hour....

Yes thats true and a welcome to the PL. However apart from the diving he showed good pace, great touch & will do very well once he gets used to the PL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.