It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EalingBlue2 said:
In negotiation walking away is a much better outcome than making a bad deal!!!!! People don't seem to understand that. Had we walked away from the Crocky deal or Jo deal and not signed them at that price that would have been good new not failure

There are always some bad deals made that don't work out and Leslie was no exception.

He knows it was a bad deal at the time but because he had the resources had little hesitation in seeing the deal through to conclusion.

He is at one of the few clubs in the premiership now that could meet our valuation of RSC but is showing no interest it seems in taking him there which says it all.

Like Torres although he had two good seasons RSC had one decent season and some thought he was something special when it fact the reality was he wasn't.

I think we will get another signing or two along with sinclair as his transfer taking soo long to complete. if we were just going for him its a simple deal not signing new contract, 5 mil value and his gf wants back in to manchester! the fact its taking soo long i feel we have got other deals in place to, who im not sure.....

If we do not sign a few more players we will not win the league this year in my opinion. Mancini knows this, if we stand still we will only go backwards

Ireland_for_pm said:
If we do not sign a few more players we will not win the league this year in my opinion. Mancini knows this, if we stand still we will only go backwards

Said this 3 months ago, Rodwell is for the future and Sinclair is a like for like swap. Ball playing CB is what we need the most

Ireland_for_pm said:

We haven't stood still. We have got Tevez fit.

From all the signings made by our competitors only RVP is comparable. A fully fit Tevez is better than all of Chelsea's signings.

We have also signed a quality player in Rodwell & have a couple of good young players getting very close to the 1st team.

We can & probably will strengthen further but even if we don't, we are much stronger than last season.

mancity1 said:
EalingBlue2 said:
In negotiation walking away is a much better outcome than making a bad deal!!!!! People don't seem to understand that. Had we walked away from the Crocky deal or Jo deal and not signed them at that price that would have been good new not failure

There are always some bad deals made that don't work out and Leslie was no exception.

He knows it was a bad deal at the time but because he had the resources had little hesitation in seeing the deal through to conclusion.

He is at one of the few clubs in the premiership now that could meet our valuation of RSC but is showing no interest it seems in taking him there which says it all.

Like Torres although he had two good seasons RSC had one decent season and some thought he was something special when it fact the reality was he wasn't.
Let's hope the munchkins get stuck with Percy ! Now that would make every bodies transfer window!!!!

Neville Kneville said:
Ireland_for_pm said:

From all the signings made by our competitors only RVP is comparable. A fully fit Tevez is better than all of Chelsea's signings.

We have also signed a quality player in Rodwell & have a couple of good young players getting very close to the 1st team.

We can & probably will strengthen further but even if we don't, we are much stronger than last season.

a voice of reason.

Neville Kneville said:
Ireland_for_pm said:

Barry injured, Richards injury, Aguero injured, Savic hasn't improved, kolo a year older, Boyata hasn't improved. De Jong likely to become more disinterested

Sorry but don't agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.