It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
larderland said:
i think ppl need to get used to the fact we wont make a major signing this window,nothing over 10million anyway in the next 7days

shit window,hope we dont regret it
I think you'll find we might or not but we might oh fuckit we might not but who knows my friend who knows

J3SUS said:
DJ is a lot better than Barry so there is no reasonto sell him.
Are you SERIOUS?????? Facepalm....

Gareth started 31 games last season in the PL while DJ started 11 times, there´s a reason for that!!

DeJong better than Barry , ha ha if u over 23 and saying that am not really sure if football is the right game 4 u

MCFC OK

My prediction for the remainder of the window is Sinclair in/Johnson out, and a new centre half with Savic going out on loan. I think de Jong and Kolo Toure will stay for the time being.

Not very exciting I know.

Ric said:
My prediction for the remainder of the window is Sinclair in/Johnson out, and a new centre half with Savic going out on loan. I think de Jong and Kolo Toure will stay for the time being.

Not very exciting I know.

And on loan he must.

Still think/prey/hope/dream/ there will be a biggish signing.

Ley's hope deluded can't be used.

andyhinch said:
larderland said:
i think ppl need to get used to the fact we wont make a major signing this window,nothing over 10million anyway in the next 7days

shit window,hope we dont regret it
I think you'll find we might or not but we might oh fuckit we might not but who knows my friend who knows

Probably the likelihood of such a singing is very low.

Don't know what has happened with our negotiators, the possible signing of Sinclair also seems to be dragging.

In negotiation walking away is a much better outcome than making a bad deal!!!!! People don't seem to understand that. Had we walked away from the Crocky deal or Jo deal and not signed them at that price that would have been good new not failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.