It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect this place will liven up in a couple of weeks or so, but it is nice and quiet and peaceful in here.

The continuation of our youth recruitment will be on the agenda as well this summer. An incredible fact I read the other day is that we've signed about 15 promising young teenage footballers for the same price Chelsea paid for Lucas Piazon. Piazon is an amazing talent but there's no guarantee he'll be any better than Denis Suarez for example who is one of those 15 we signed.

do we know if guidetti will be in the first team plans next season.

On the basis that Tevez, Mario, Ade and Roque (possibly Edin as well) go and we bring in 1 of Cavani, Llorente or Falcao I think he'd be useful back up considering what he's done in the Eredivisie this season (I know not the best of leagues)

If we could though my 5 would be Vertonghen, Martinez, Hazard, Cavani and......... I hate to say but i'd love to see the reaction by the rags to Tranny in a blue shirt :)

csit17 said:
do we know if guidetti will be in the first team plans next season.

On the basis that Tevez, Mario, Ade and Roque (possibly Edin as well) go and we bring in 1 of Cavani, Llorente or Falcao I think he'd be useful back up considering what he's done in the Eredivisie this season (I know not the best of leagues)

If we could though my 5 would be Vertonghen, Martinez, Hazard, Cavani and......... I hate to say but i'd love to see the reaction by the rags to Tranny in a blue shirt :)[/quote

if we signed ronaldo the rags would sub consciousely give up.

we would win the lot.

Hello Tolmie. Thanks for the info. Would you be able to indicate how many of the new players are genuine first team starters, Aguero's as opposed to Savic's if you see what I mean?

Thanks

taleofbluehalves said:
Hello Tolmie. Thanks for the info. Would you be able to indicate how many of the new players are genuine first team starters, Aguero's as opposed to Savic's if you see what I mean?

Thanks

Very good question mate.

taleofbluehalves said:

Thanks

I would say all of them. Obviously, the conjecture is that Nasri is a genuine first team starter, as is Milner, but at least two of the additions will be above that level.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
taleofbluehalves said:

Thanks

I would say all of them. Obviously, the conjecture is that Nasri is a genuine first team starter, as is Milner, but at least two of the additions will be above that level.

2 above nasri level?? that is really dining at the top table

Please No Van Persie ... He is Overrated + age is not at his side..no resale value
We can get much more better players at his price and wages with resale value !

Yann M.Villa is on his way out for sure after being booed by his own fans .. Paddy V will help if we go in for him if we don't then Arsenal will have him and just at the right price too (10-20m) compared to 30m for Martinez .

IN - Eden Hazard (30m) , Jan Vertonghen(15m) , Yann M'Villa(15m) And our very own Guidetti is back i think that is more than enough for our squad ! total Spent = 60m

Out - Tevez (25-35m), Adebayor (15-20m) ,RSC(5m) , Kolo Toure(5m) ,Weiss(5m) ,Total Income = 60m approx

Gross Spent = 0m :)
I wish this comes true ! Sorry if I am being bit too optimistic but in any case can't see our gross spent being a lot have not even included supposed sell of Balotelli ... so thats a lot of money gained !

mcfcRV said:
Please No Van Persie ... He is Overrated + age is not at his side..no resale value
We can get much more better players at his price and wages with resale value !

Yann M.Villa is on his way out for sure after being booed by his own fans .. Paddy V will help if we go in for him if we don't then Arsenal will have him and just at the right price too (10-20m) compared to 30m for Martinez .

IN - Eden Hazard (30m) , Jan Vertonghen(15m) , Yann M'Villa(15m) And our very own Guidetti is back i think that is more than enough for our squad ! total Spent = 60m

Out - Tevez (25-35m), Adebayor (15-20m) ,RSC(5m) , Kolo Toure(5m) ,Weiss(5m) ,Total Income = 60m approx

Gross Spent = 0m :)
I wish this comes true ! Sorry if I am being bit too optimistic but in any case can't see our gross spent being a lot have not even included supposed sell of Balotelli ... so thats a lot of money gained !

RVP may well be getting on but he is not overrated,however,i agree,i would sooner shop elsewhere.

As regards your pricing of our players.... I would think your about 20 -25m out.
Tevez-20m
Ade-10m
Weiss- 3m
Kolo-2m
RSC-1m

I believe would be closer.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.