It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Pigeonho said:
Ronaldo? Obvious choice from the Real link tonight, but also with the lyrics about it being an emotional wrench, as in coming to us after playing for United?

Fuck I hope we buy him!

There will be plenty of decent wingers on show, though, maybe ones that don't cost the GDP of a small African country?

Di Maria?

Tevez to real Madrid + 40m Ronaldo to us would they except that? Or more importantly will Ronaldo want to come?

Pigeonho said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Pigeonho said:
Ronaldo? Obvious choice from the Real link tonight, but also with the lyrics about it being an emotional wrench, as in coming to us after playing for United?

Fuck I hope we buy him!

There will be plenty of decent wingers on show, though, maybe ones that don't cost the GDP of a small African country?
You're just throwing me off the scent now aren't you? ;-)

Ha ha, seriously, for me, Ronaldo remains a pipedream of the owners, a bit like Messi, although Ronaldo has let it be known he is more motivated by a pound note.

Di Maria, contract problem, wants more money, heavily scouted.

Ribery and Robben, hate each others' guts, again, not sure contract wise where they stand.

Mancini certainly has an imprint of what Ribery did to us earlier this season.

Not sure at what stage Hazard is at, so could well be fall back options?<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:03 am --<br /><br />
twinkletoes said:
It's that horrible twat Robben.

I honestly fear you are correct and that Dzeko is somehow linked into a Bayern player who is on offer to us.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Pigeonho said:

Fuck I hope we buy him!

Why does it have to be a winger? Surely it could be any of the players on show. For example, Higuain?

LongsightM13 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Pigeonho said:

Fuck I hope we buy him!

Why does it have to be a winger? Surely it could be any of the players on show. For example, Higuain?

It's not.

The Higuain links have always been revved up by Real, not our end.

On an aside, it has been suggested we lack a bit of experience in some areas of the squad.

RvP, Robben, do they give us what we require, apart from two sicknotes?<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:09 am --<br /><br />
Ntini77 said:
The one who suffers from progeria?

I'll get the lemon cake ready ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.