It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
My position is clear.

Strap our big boys pants on, turn up at Dortmund on Jan 1 and hand them a £20m premium for Haaland.

It will call the bluff of both the player and his club.

C'mon City, you know it makes sense.

I'm getting some money off my dad for Christmas, so will gladly chip in £42.50.

I dint think £20m is enough, but you'd think offering them £100m - £35m more than the buyout - would be enough to make them think.

The league is over for them but they showed they can win the Cup with Haaland last year and theyd consider that a good return.

Going for Vlahovic means we box ourselves out of any potential deal for Haaland...

unless we are 100% sure we aint going to get him in the summer or that he is definitely off somewhere else, Id rather wait for the summer and see if we can get Haaland...and I dont see how we can be 100% sure of any of that unless Raiola or Haaland himself has said Im going to a named club and there is no point in even bothering us.

Vlahovic will wait.....Haaland is a superior player and worth the wait.

My position is clear.

Strap our big boys pants on, turn up at Dortmund on Jan 1 and hand them a £20m premium for Haaland.

It will call the bluff of both the player and his club.

C'mon City, you know it makes sense.

I'm getting some money off my dad for Christmas, so will gladly chip in £42.50.
Ha....the chances of that are zero.....despite our wealth we dont flex our financil muscle unless there is a ridiculous 100m buy out clause to meet

I reckon their twat CEO Watzke would rather die than sell haaland to city if he didn't have to. he hates us.
meet the buy ut clause and he would have no choice unless there was another team that did the same....go 20m over it and the share holders would be roasting him on a spit if he then sold him for less than we offered...these guys are business men.....they aint going to risk losing out on an extra 20m

The reality is however city wont do that.

Not arsed what he does in a Spain shirt. He’s not done much in a Blue shirt.
Rubbish, he's clinical, he's a very promising striker and the best Spain have.
His goal return would be better if not for a few snide VAR disallowed goals and then an unfortunate injury

Rubbish, he's clinical, he's a very promising striker and the best Spain have.
His goal return would be better if not for a few snide VAR disallowed goals and then an unfortunate injury
I’ve seen nothing to suggest he can become our striker for the next 10 years. Nothing to remotely suggest he can reach Sergio’s levels. Just my own opinion, I know not everyone agrees, but I won’t miss him.

Chris Smalling.
I've got it.

It's like a Ted Rogers 3,2,1 Riddle:

The song Italian Plastic. The clue is "I'll bring the plates from Rome" line; As Roma have a vegan who doesn't use plates, he grazes on plants and fauna. His name is Chris Smalling. A rag who played alongside a legendary centre back at the scum.

Ladies and Gentlemen....

download.jpeg

He's coming home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.