It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of those clubs will be Utd and i reckon the other Chelsea......

If utd (or anyone else for that matter) dont make CL then forget it...Haaland aint going there... so lets hope some of the other teams can keep utd out of top 4 (Arsenal, Spurs West ham etc - i wont hold my breath as somehow utd always seem to make top 4)

chelsea already have Lukaku but if he doesnt work out this season I wouldnt bet against them throwing another wedge at Haaland and his entourage ....its just the way they do things....slp the money down..get the player they want...usually.

Madrid will be the big contender from Spain....surely more than Barca......

We are going to have to do something that I think is foregin to our club and really use our financil muscle.....as much as i cant stand the likes of Raiola and the fact that people like him are involved in the game in the first place...now is the time to actually work with him
Wonder if Dortmund would take Werner as a swap too.

If utd (or anyone else for that matter) dont make CL then forget it...Haaland aint going there... so lets hope some of the other teams can keep utd out of top 4 (Arsenal, Spurs West ham etc - i wont hold my breath as somehow utd always seem to make top 4)

chelsea already have Lukaku but if he doesnt work out this season I wouldnt bet against them throwing another wedge at Haaland and his entourage ....its just the way they do things....slp the money down..get the player they want...usually.

We are going to have to do something that I think is foregin to our club and really use our financil muscle.....as much as i cant stand the likes of Raiola and the fact that people like him are involved in the game in the first place...now is the time to actually work with him
I’d like to think Haarland goes where he wants ,not what Raiola orders ,surely that’s how it works,if so there’s only us or Madrid

Chelsea wanted Haaland in the summer. The price didn’t put them off it was Minos demands. A reliable Chelsea source/journalist said He wanted a release clause inserted in the contract same As the one Haaland has at Dortmund where the clause activates after a few years, also a big agent fee. Chelsea stopped negotiating then and just went for Lukaku.

I very much doubt they will go back especially as the whole thing pissed off Chelsea’s board and owner

Honestly if we don't get Haaland I'm no longer bothered. It's not that the money being asked is obscene, all football wages are, just that given Raiola's still pushing the auction whoever ends up winning is going to end up taking a huge risk.

If United are involved they will, once again, offer way over the odds, just to "own Citeh" and, once again, finish below us in the league. If Raiola and Haaland think City are going to play that game, more fool them. I hope we sign Vlahovic in January just to damage Raiola's hand.

Chelsea wanted Haaland in the summer. The price didn’t put them off it was Minos demands. A reliable Chelsea source/journalist said He wanted a release clause inserted in the contract same As the one Haaland has at Dortmund where the clause activates after a few years, also a big agent fee. Chelsea stopped negotiating then and just went for Lukaku.

I very much doubt they will go back especially as the whole thing pissed off Chelsea’s board and owner
Chelsea (and esp their owners) have zero morals....if they want someone they will go for them.....if Lukaku fails at chelsea they will look to replaace him..they are pretty ruthless in the transfer market

Honestly if we don't get Haaland I'm no longer bothered. It's not that the money being asked is obscene, all football wages are, just that given Raiola's still pushing the auction whoever ends up winning is going to end up taking a huge risk.

If United are involved they will, once again, offer way over the odds, just to "own Citeh" and, once again, finish below us in the league. If Raiola and Haaland think City are going to play that game, more fool them. I hope we sign Vlahovic in January just to damage Raiola's hand.
we damage our own chances of getting Haaland by doing that......pointless and spiteful

As much as I hate the likes of Raiola, dealing with them is a necessary evil.....

There are no morals in top level business and we cant afford to have them either

So Mino Rock's up at City

How much??

We will go no more than this this & this

He then Rock's up at Old Trafford
How much City offered we will go more

Fucking simple

Don't allow Raiola to leave the room, no the figures & know Haaland wants City & nobody else

If its an auction then it's done before it starts

So Mino Rock's up at City

How much??

We will go no more than this this & this

He then Rock's up at Old Trafford
How much City offered we will go more

Fucking simple

Don't allow Raiola to leave the room, no the figures & know Haaland wants City & nobody else

If its an auction then it's done before it starts
If he’s a player who is even contemplating going to the scum then fuck him.

Chelsea (and esp their owners) have zero morals....if they want someone they will go for them.....if Lukaku fails at chelsea they will look to replaace him..they are pretty ruthless in the transfer market

I’m jealous of them for that. I really wish we operated that way. I think we’d have won at least two CLs by now and a couple more titles.

Don‘t get me wrong, it’s amazing how much we have won, but a bit more of a fuck you attitude in the transfer market and we’d be unstoppable. Maybe Haaland is the one where we do it. We’ve pretty much cleared the decks of strikers, not spent any of the money we seemingly would have on Kane plus another £50m now for Torres, we just have to go all in for the lad. Fuck the rag twats, time to be billy big bollocks, this city is ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.