It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should though. He’s probably better than PR37.
Indeed, but I don’t think we need him.
This season has been a weird one for home games. The only I missed was Arsenal and that sounded a bit bizarre but the rest have been a bit shit until Leeds which was a great atmosphere in addition to the goals.
This is what I love about city at the moment, in a game and in the season we can appear to be coasting and then just move up through the gears when we need to. We are the perfect league winning team right now and perhaps ever (sorry for the hyperbole) if we can translate that into the CL then there is no stopping us.

Indeed, but I don’t think we need him.
This season has been a weird one for home games. The only I missed was Arsenal and that sounded a bit bizarre but the rest have been a bit shit until Leeds which was a great atmosphere in addition to the goals.
This is what I love about city at the moment, in a game and in the season we can appear to be coasting and then just move up through the gears when we need to. We are the perfect league winning team right now and perhaps ever (sorry for the hyperbole) if we can translate that into the CL then there is no stopping us.
Don’t disagree mate, just thinking aloud really. He’d be a great option off the bench if our control hadn’t garnered a goal.

We‘ve not been our best at home this season and who knows what may have happened vs Southampton if we had a mad pressing forward with an eye for goal. Palace too maybe, but the man disadvantage would have made that harder.

I’d see Cavani coming in a bit like David Pizzaro coming in. Backup, but useful experience etc.

No.
We scored 11 goals in our last two games and we are top of the league. Why would we want someone (albeit a once great player) who cannot get into a shit United team?
Because we couldn’t beat palace or Southampton and maybe he could help for cheap money
He also offers us something we don’t have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.