It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea (and esp their owners) have zero morals....if they want someone they will go for them.....if Lukaku fails at chelsea they will look to replaace him..they are pretty ruthless in the transfer market

Yea I know they are ruthless but it has nothing to do with that, Mino has ruined the relationship. He wanted a release clause in any deal Chelsea did for Haaland last summer I doubt over a year he would change his mind about a clause. Its why they went for Lukaku.

I have forgotten the Journalists name but Chelsea fans were angry with what he reported as he's reliable for them.

What was reported which pissed alot of Chelsea fans off was Haaland signs a 5 year deal Chelsea pay a premium price then in the 3rd yea of his contract a release clause can be activated. Which all clubs can pay. That's what Mino wanted. Which infuriated the Chelsea board as Mino basically saw them as a stepping stone. Add that to the overall transfer fee they were willing to pay they walked away.

Its not about Chelsea being ruthless, it's mostly to do with them not meeting Minos demands. If you don't meet Minos demands Haaland doesn't sign.

So Mino Rock's up at City

How much??

We will go no more than this this & this

He then Rock's up at Old Trafford
How much City offered we will go more

Fucking simple

Don't allow Raiola to leave the room, no the figures & know Haaland wants City & nobody else

If its an auction then it's done before it starts
That's what it is and always has been with signing Haaland with that slug Raiola involved. It's his last chance at a massive financial windfall if FIFA's rules come in for the summer window and he'll damn sure take it.

Haaland may have his preference, but with Raiola involved going on some tour of Europe to drive up the price it's always going to be a auction. That's his agents job, though I think he's conflicted with doing what's best for Haaland and also what's best for his bank balance, the two aren't linked in my opinion, but that's where the lay of the land sits unfortunately.

Football wise we are the best fit for Haaland, everyone knows it, but the lure of Madrid and the money involved may push him there.

I hope he becomes a City player, but I don't like the idea of dealing with this parasite to get the deal done. If it was just Alfie and Erling I'd back us to sign the lad, but he has the ultimate variable as a agent so that's the issue I see, especially that Mino is driving a auction to sign the lad.

If they are not legally binding in the UK why did Chelsea pull out of the deal then?
I read the outcome of this saga very differently. The way I understood it was that Haaland had no intention of ever going to Chelsea. Mino duly quoted figures SO outrageous, plus a release clause, to turn it into a situation where it’s either an offer Haaland *literally* can’t refuse, or he doesn’t go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.