It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
So per the Tolmie school of thought, if we aren’t signing a striker in January as Pep claims, we’ve received assurances over Haaland’s intentions for summer? @tolmie's hairdoo is this how you understand it?

It's how I'd like to understand it!

But there are still the talks Mino has planned with Dortmund and clubs in England next month.

Those will be crucial.

But there are still the talks Mino has planned with Dortmund and clubs in England next month.

Those will be crucial.
Would hope we get movement between our Jan 1st game and BVB’s Jan 8th return to action.

Those will be crucial.
One of those clubs will be Utd and i reckon the other Chelsea......

If utd (or anyone else for that matter) dont make CL then forget it...Haaland aint going there... so lets hope some of the other teams can keep utd out of top 4 (Arsenal, Spurs West ham etc - i wont hold my breath as somehow utd always seem to make top 4)

chelsea already have Lukaku but if he doesnt work out this season I wouldnt bet against them throwing another wedge at Haaland and his entourage ....its just the way they do things....slp the money down..get the player they want...usually.

Madrid will be the big contender from Spain....surely more than Barca......

We are going to have to do something that I think is foregin to our club and really use our financil muscle.....as much as i cant stand the likes of Raiola and the fact that people like him are involved in the game in the first place...now is the time to actually work with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.