It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I suspect if we are not quite getting the price we want for Zinchenko then it’s linked to progressing another deal (Cucurella) and we are against the clock on both. As long as the prices for both aren’t worlds apart then it’s good business for the squad.

Personally I think £35M sounded about right so £30M isn’t miles off. Over the last 5 years here in the PL he’s played 533, 1153, 1272, 1474 & 1042 minutes. So he’s only averaging 10-12 games maximum in the side per season in a position that isn’t his own.

You’d expect a full-time left-back will offer the squad a lot more contribution than that over the course of each season. I’d hope so at least for the money touted.

I suspect if we are not quite getting the price we want for Zinchenko then it’s linked to progressing another deal (Cucurella) and we are against the clock on both. As long as the prices for both aren’t worlds apart then it’s good business for the squad.

Personally I think £35M sounded about right so £30M isn’t miles off. Over the last 5 years here in the PL he’s played 533, 1153, 1272, 1474 & 1042 minutes. So he’s only averaging 10-12 games maximum in the side per season in a position that isn’t his own.

You’d expect a full-time left-back will offer the squad a lot more contribution than that over the course of each season. I’d hope so at least for the money touted.

Would've thought we'd have made Arsenal of all clubs pay up exactly what we wanted. Hopefully it's for the reason you state. Playing FB for us takes abit more tactically than other places, when to come into midfield etc. so the more time Cucurella gets, the better (if he does come)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.