It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

But you keep saying Raz will get less game time if he decides to run down his contract, so where is the incentive for him to sign a new contract, when lack of game time is one of the major reasons he is considering his options.
If Chelsea are only offering £35m, there's no way that City will let him go. Turned down £9m from Garcia because the add ons were almost impossible to reach.
Pep didn't stop playing Garcia & Sane when it was obvious they weren't signing a new contract.
Raz is almost guaranteed to go to the world cup so what happens if he England's best player, comes back in November then in January can talk to European clubs, Barca will be licking their lips
His incentive is the fact he will be part of a squad that is currently achieving great things, under a generational manager, with world class players & facilities, as well as being in the top third of earners at the club. The sticking point is playing time, he wants guarantees of minutes (something Pep won’t give) and wants to feel like he’s one of the most important players in the squad, which going off Peps selections towards the end of the season he isn’t. I’m not saying he won’t play, he will, but his minutes will be reduced as other players will be considered as more committed & part of our future plans, I don’t see what you don’t understand about that? Can you imagine the outrage of Raz playing/starting 50 plus games then buggering off, reducing playing time & development for Foden, as well as Grealish who needs a good run & Mahrez who’s numbers have been far better. There is a possibility he stays, gets his head down, plays really well & changes the direction this is all going, but that will be down to him

His incentive is the fact he will be part of a squad that is currently achieving great things, under a generational manager, with world class players & facilities, as well as being in the top third of earners at the club. The sticking point is playing time, he wants guarantees of minutes (something Pep won’t give) and wants to feel like he’s one of the most important players in the squad, which going off Peps selections towards the end of the season he isn’t. I’m not saying he won’t play, he will, but his minutes will be reduced as other players will be considered as more committed & part of our future plans, I don’t see what you don’t understand about that? Can you imagine the outrage of Raz playing/starting 50 plus games then buggering off, reducing playing time & development for Foden, as well as Grealish who needs a good run & Mahrez who’s numbers have been far better. There is a possibility he stays, gets his head down, plays really well & changes the direction this is all going, but that will be down to him
Last thing I'm gonna say on it is as you are confusing what you think will happen with what Pep has done in the past. Pep played both Garcia & Sane when it was obvious that Garcia wanted to go back to Barca & Leroy had been tapped up by Bayern.

We aren't if you include Palmer, It will be ultimately up to Pep if he thinks Palmer is ready to be included or he needs another body. So whatever he thinks is okay with me.

There’s been a lot of noise that Pep values him and will give him more game time next season but who knows - time will tell.

FVynr0iXwAY_-Zp

FVnWGT7XwAIs1Pu

SPORT-PREVIEW-MAHREZ-HAALAND.jpg

Yes, Jude Bellingham we'll sign you lad hahaha.
You know those videos where its like "wear red in the next video if you need help"

"Give us a sign if you wanna be signed lads"

No chance Phillips would be happy to arrive as a back up player. If he's coming I think the system is changing.

Not necessarily directed at you but people are acting like we're signing a wildcard who will be happy with cup games. He's a 26 year old full England international, in his prime and a world cup year. He's coming to start.
He will be back up
Midfield 3 of rodri kdb bernardo or gu dogan if bernardo goes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.