It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

you want him to come mate?
If it was a real possibility I wouldn't say no. Obviously not been the same player he was at Barca, injuries a concern so rationally it would be a no, but I am still a fan of him, a player like that doesn't come around often, so if given the opportunity to sign for my club, I'd be ecstatic. Rotation would help with his injury issues and he is still technically gifted so wouldn't need to have a massive adaptation period under Pep.

Tottenham have been alerted to the availability of Atletico Madrid star Joao Felix after Diego Simeone reportedly changed his stance on the striker. Atleti have been linked with a move for Spurs midfielder Giovani Lo Celso, opening up the possibility of an audacious swap deal in the summer transfer window.

Spurs would make out like bandits here.

Tottenham have been alerted to the availability of Atletico Madrid star Joao Felix after Diego Simeone reportedly changed his stance on the striker. Atleti have been linked with a move for Spurs midfielder Giovani Lo Celso, opening up the possibility of an audacious swap deal in the summer transfer window.

spuds are building a really top squad as well?

Can see AM wanted a very considerable chunk of cash in that swap scenario - so it’ll be a No from Levy I’d have as a guess.

I don't think we are a player short:

Foden/Grealish Haaland/Alvarez Mahrez/Palmer

I imagine we'll sign a RW once Mahrez goes next summer.
My only issue with this is we've nobody there on the right to go around the fullback and put a cross over. Everyone's cutting back inside - Mahrez, Palmer, Foden, Bernardo...

Shame to be one-dimensional when we've finally got a giant striker.

My only issue with this is we've nobody there on the right to go around the fullback and put a cross over. Everyone's cutting back inside - Mahrez, Palmer, Foden, Bernardo...

Cancello from right back if we get cucarella.our width will come from that area

That "giant striker" scored 5 of his 28 last season with his head, hardly likely to be looking to cross to his head every attack :)

How to get out of one bad career move with another, for Felix.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.