It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We have asked about Reece James.

Ake and Raheem would be £110m.

They didn't really want to pay that, so we have proposed a solution.

It would mean James and £40m coming to us.

Thoughts?

I think we are very short at right-back and it would be a phenomenal deal?
This is a deal I would do in a heartbeat.

Unless I’m mistaken, I don’t think the deal tolmie mentioned is actually what is available to us. That’s just what we’ve asked for, to which Chelsea will obviously say no as it’s way too good a deal for us and too bad a deal for them to decimate their defence even further. I think if they offer £100m for the two, they get both. If not, they just take Sterling.

I don't even think it is what 'City have asked', I read it as TH's own opinion and perhaps wishful thinking for discussion.
He's allowed to discuss things as a mere muggle sometimes, without it being 'news from the club' every time.

I don't even think it is what 'City have asked', I read it as TH's own opinion and perhaps wishful thinking for discussion.
He's allowed to discuss things as a mere muggle sometimes, without it being 'news from the club' every time.
He did explicitly state that City have proposed this.

Of course. I look forward to us finding another manager who has only finished lower than 2nd place in his career one time in 15 years. They are ten a penny.
We've got an owner who's brought us from literally nothing to become one of the power houses in football, which was literally impossible, so I'm pretty confident

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.