It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We have asked about Reece James.

Ake and Raheem would be £110m.

They didn't really want to pay that, so we have proposed a solution.

It would mean James and £40m coming to us.

Thoughts?

I think we are very short at right-back and it would be a phenomenal deal?
snap their hands off , think james is a great player an ideal kyle replacement

I am guessing James in, Cucurella in, zinchenko out, and we'll have walker-james on the right and cucurella-cancelo on the left.

Absolutely frightening set of fullbacks that

See in that hypothetical, I'd be guessing James in, no Cucurella, zinch stays. Cancelo Zinch LB, Walker James RB.

Relax, FFS.

I've said all this window, nothing is coming as a surprise to the Club.

If you include the Torres money, we are probably looking at sales in the region of £260m, should Ake and Zin join Raheem and Gabby.

We have spent £110m so far on Haaland, Phillips and Alvarez.

Torres £50m, Gabby £45m, Raz £55m so that values Ake and Zin at circa £110m I suppose it depends on when you include the Grealish and Torres transfers. We also sold Nmencha, Harrison and Angelino last summer for a total of about £33m against a £100m outlay against Jack. So a deficit of £67m Last summer.

I am guessing James in, Cucurella in, zinchenko out, and we'll have walker-james on the right and cucurella-cancelo on the left.

Absolutely frightening set of fullbacks that
Would be impossible to keep all four happy.

Much more likely is Walker/Cancelo at rb and Cucurella/Zinchenko at lb.

If Zin leaves then Cancelo will probably alternate between the two positions.

I don't even think it is what 'City have asked', I read it as TH's own opinion and perhaps wishful thinking for discussion.
He's allowed to discuss things as a mere muggle sometimes, without it being 'news from the club' every time.

100%. It would be great business to secure James but considering their defensive issues it's very unlikely. Us throwing Ake into the deal is more of a realistic transfer.

We'll probably end up getting Werner instead. I still think there's a player in there somewhere. Not the first to struggle for goals at Chelsea - see Crespo, Torres, Falcao, Shevchenko, Lukaku for more details. Replacing Sterling for Werner would give us someone to complain about as well if he does still miss sitters and be offside 10 times a game. For the sake of bluemoon make it happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.