It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I’d be quite happy to see James in a City shirt, but with Cancelo and Walker already at our disposal, I wouldn’t describe us as ‘very short’ at right back. They also have decent injury records. If Ake is to be sold I’d be far more concerned about our levels of cover at centre half, where Stones and Laporte are regularly on the treatment table….

Pep's gonna convert Cancelo back to being a winger and use Walker as a CB.

100%. It would be great business to secure James but considering their defensive issues it's very unlikely. Us throwing Ake into the deal is more of a realistic transfer.

We'll probably end up getting Werner instead. I still think there's a player in there somewhere. Not the first to struggle for goals at Chelsea - see Crespo, Torres, Falcao, Shevchenko, Lukaku for more details. Replacing Sterling for Werner would give us someone to complain about as well if he does still miss sitters and be offside 10 times a game. For the sake of bluemoon make it happen.
I love this idea. Straight swap Raz for Werner a player with a good attitude work rate can play on wing or striker and will improve under pep I'm all for it

Yeah that was clear. Still think they are getting the far better deal.

Sterling if stayed be gone next year for free and yeah Ake looked the player but he is 4th choice! If the deal does happen(doubt it) we get a home grown 22 year old one the best English right backs in the premier! Think we would just edge that deal to be honest…

I’d be quite happy to see James in a City shirt, but with Cancelo and Walker already at our disposal, I wouldn’t describe us as ‘very short’ at right back. They also have decent injury records. If Ake is to be sold I’d be far more concerned about our levels of cover at centre half, where Stones and Laporte are regularly on the treatment table….
Cancelo/Cucurella for left back. Walker/James for right back. Also walker can play CB as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.