It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We have asked about Reece James.

Ake and Raheem would be £110m.

They didn't really want to pay that, so we have proposed a solution.

It would mean James and £40m coming to us.

Thoughts?

I think we are very short at right-back and it would be a phenomenal deal?

I’d snap their fuckin’ hands off and laugh all the way back to Manchester. I doubt they’ll be stupid enough to fall for it, though.

We had 20 outfield players in 18/19 and we did the quad.

We had 17 last season and got stupidly knocked out in the FA cup and League cup because we didn’t have enough depth. Next season will be even worse with the World Cup making everything condensed.

We need more incomings than outgoings if we want to compete on all 4 fronts. If we’re generous Palmer can count as an extra incoming but we’re still going to be too short if it’s one in one out on the transfer front.
We have already, weve added 2, so far none have left. we can only have 18 outfield players and the 3 keepers plus Foden Plamer and any othe academy player. If Jesus leaves and we buy Phillips and a left back we can't bring any more players in, until somebody leaves, we are maxed out.
The only question left open is do we replace Sterling or do we not, we are talikng about 1 place which we may or may not decide Palmer can fill.

We have a good relationship with Chelsea according to reports. So it could happen but fucking hell that would be like a fifa/football manager window

We have asked about Reece James.

Ake and Raheem would be £110m.

They didn't really want to pay that, so we have proposed a solution.

It would mean James and £40m coming to us.

Thoughts?

I think we are very short at right-back and it would be a phenomenal deal?
No brainer the lad is England's No 2 but he could play LB, CB & CM

I feel like the teams being built around giving Haaland as many opportunities as possible. Or being built around him as the focal point. Like Pep did at Barca with Messi. Haaland is ridiculous. Instead of wingers running down the line, use wingers that cut inside and create opportunities in behind for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.