It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We surely can’t go into a season with a 31 year old and a 19 year old inexperienced player on the wings. If Mahrez Gets injured, palmer could be playing ucl semi finals, finals etc. I think Serge Gnabry would be solid, he wants to go and we could probs get him for the gabby money. He offers explosiveness and a right footer on the right wing, which we’ve just lost our only two options for.
I think they can and they will, mate

If Newcastle want Ake i'd make them pay through the nose. Seriously want him to stay though

We have asked about Reece James.

Ake and Raheem would be £110m.

They didn't really want to pay that, so we have proposed a solution.

It would mean James and £40m coming to us.

Thoughts?

I think we are very short at right-back and it would be a phenomenal deal?
Isn't he really important to Chelsea ? I'd be amazed if they even consider it but yes absolutely I'd snatch their hands off for that deal

We surely can’t go into a season with a 31 year old and a 19 year old inexperienced player on the wings. If Mahrez Gets injured, palmer could be playing ucl semi finals, finals etc. I think Serge Gnabry would be solid, he wants to go and we could probs get him for the gabby money. He offers explosiveness and a right footer on the right wing, which we’ve just lost our only two options for.

I think you underestimate how highly the club think of palmer. If we brought Gnabry in that would be bad for palmer and the chances he would get.

Mahrez trusted and reliable and palmer one of the best young players in England sounds like pretty good cover

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.