It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

SUMMARY: For any visitors who look in on this thread and want a quick update but no more…

1 Out

Zinchenko to Arsenal

2 In

Cucurella to CITY
Full Back to CITY

Quite a 24 hours for the forum. One of our ITK’s going full on Neymar sending the board into meltdown for a while. No other reports yet though but one to keep an eye on.

Ake is now staying after Chelsea did not come up with the asking price meaning we aren’t signing a centre back now.

Fairly even split as to if City will start the season with 3 full backs or 4 but most reports suggest Cucurella is a Mendy replacement and Zinchenko will also be replaced if he leaves. No new Cucurella news today.

I’ll post one of these most evenings around this time on this thread

You are welcome.
Appreciated mate

Convinced you're wrong on this. I'm also convinced Palmer has easily the potential to reach Mahrez's level for example. I've seen him absolutely take the piss at youth level to an extent that's almost rare. The fact that he's also scored and assisted quite easily for the first team, despite being so young, shows just how talented he is IMO.
But we have had youth players who had performed at that level before who we all thought were the next big thing.

1. Angelino
2. Rony Lopes
3. Denis Suarez
4. Kelechi Iheanacho
5. Jason Denayer
etc.

All these guys have gone on to have good careers at varying levels who tore it up in our youth teams but weren't necessarily good enough to jump to the first team and nail down a spot. I feel Cole may be in that category (albeit better than those mentioned), a guy who is a good player but not necessarily a great one.

We haven’t got any news that Neymar news is concrete…..also haven’t got news that the Neymar news is false, which could be more telling.
So we are going to potentially sign any player we have not been linked to, but will not be signing any players we have not had a concrete link to. Think I have got it.

Wilson-Esbrand or keeping Kabore around would solve this without massive cost. Keeping Zinny would’ve been the ideal choice but understand his move, but cannot see him starting at Arsenal, Tierney is starting (when fit) and he isn’t starting in midfield
So that’s 30 games at left back then whilst Tierney is injured

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.