It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Who cares and anyone taking speculation on here seriously is plain stupid.

Information is posted in good faith on the whole, read it, take it in and believe it if you want, but don't go on a witch hunt if it's not true.

Football is all about speculation , opinion and transfers can change in seconds, there is no exact science.
I read it all with an open mind. I think the transfer stuff is a good laugh and certainly don't believe any of it until the player signs. It's nice to be excited but don't start getting tattoos or naming your new born on the back of someone posting rumours on BM......

I think in this scenario we would just pay off the remainder of his contract. Impossible to see him playing for us or anyone else in this country again
In the event of him being acquitted, we're probably going to have to re-integrate him into the PL squad, however unpopular that may be.

Last edited:
So what? he brightend up the day and made everyone on here go on one, it was fun and entertaining.
Correct and a month earlier he said we have no interest in Neymar. So he must have heard something , got excited and shared the news. No harm done. I believe he posted in good faith

I like Tolm’s posts, I’m sure he posts in good faith.
The issue is some take transfers so seriously, and weirdly get abusive with others if a transfer doesn’t go exactly as someone predicted/stated.

In what way do we have to put a player into our squad? That’s our choice. We may be legally obliged to pay but not legally obliged to pay, or even put in the squad
Being a Mancunian Paris-based HR professional, I know far more about French employment law, but think that he may have a fairly good case for discrimination should he be found not guilty and not included in the PL squad.

When someone says so confidently something is happening, even more so something wild and big like that, then they deserve to be questioned. Don’t have to be abused but his silence since suggests he was on the wum; something I know others to be banned for previously
Or - purely playing devil's advocate - that he's a little embarrassed.

I think in this scenario we would just pay off the remainder of his contract. Impossible to see him playing for is or anyone else in this country again
That's what I think we'll seek to do if he's found not guilty also (probably best for both parties as he will know the stick he'd get even with a not guilty verdict).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.