It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Being a Mancunian Paris-based HR professional, I know far more about French employment law, but think that he may have a fairly good case for discrimination should he be found not guilty and not included in the PL squad.
They could probably make a case that he's not up to fitness or good enough to make the cut after a year out with squad space what it is. Might have a case if they release him immediately after he's found to be not guilty though

I am still a 100% blue9320liever. I believe that there was some truth to the Neymar news.

I'm looking forward to more snippets from him, mattyb, Tholmie and supersilva.
He said a big name (neymar) is coming to Manchester, pep said it’s not true, reports saying we refused the offer to sign him, there’s nothing relatively positive to come out, except for a random person on BMF posting we’ve blown the doors off

Rodri speaking well about Txiki here

Good vibes are coming from Rodri and I like that..

He is more confident now, understands big picture in overall, understands and loves the club, has plan, has passion to improve..

TBF I liked him since the the first Community Shield game in 2019 and always defended him throughout the season, but wouldn't have never imagined, that he would become such a great player on and off the pitch..

2019 / 2020 transfers at first were seen as worst, but now both him and Cancelo are our most improved players and leaders of the team.. Best on their positions in the world..

Good Job Txiki <3

It looks like Cucurella and that's it then.

Pep is putting his cock on the block that Alvarez and Palmer will step up and deliver this season. I think not replacing Sterling properly will bite us on the arse.
Sterling was replaced by Alvarez. Jesus by Haaland.

He has proven to be reliable previously and was obviously given info which he was grateful to share. It seems some take great pleasure in having a pop at our ITKs when things don't materialise as expected - hardly the fault of the poster.

Sad state of affairs imo when someone who is willing to share info is bullied on here when it doesn't come to fruition.

This place would be fucking awful without their input, so lets be grown up and not bully them off the site or fearful of posting in the future
Spot on mosssi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.