It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Maybe 93.20’s excitement came from this coming via somebody high up in the club, who’s own giddiness of a potential deal for Neymar, actually blinded them from the possibility of Pep actually saying No thanks, I mean who’d of thought we would be turning down a world star like Neymar (albeit a fading one) the money men would say yes/football side nah. I know common sense says it’s not our normal mo, but that explains the blow the doors off comment. The links are all starting to surface now & I doubt they all came off here, which means this was in good faith, I hope this doesn’t put him off posting itk info in the future (or do a Gus) I for one appreciate all the chaps on here who give us a heads up, it wouldn’t be half the forum it is without them

I am still a 100% blue9320liever. I believe that there was some truth to the Neymar news.

I'm looking forward to more snippets from him, mattyb, Tholmie and supersilva.

Of course, we all are. All these no-marks questioning people that share information they receive in good faith, whether it turns out to be right or not, should consider instead what they have added to the forum, other than complete bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.