It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

So Tolmie then?

We're either cool with it or we aren't.

I've never made it a secret that I'm not. All it comes down to is that I don't count cryptic clues designed to instigate guessing games as "passing on info in good faith".

Of course, we all are. All these no-marks questioning people that share information they receive in good faith, whether it turns out to be right or not, should consider instead what they have added to the forum, other than complete bollocks.

I don't add that much to the forum, but I've also never posted something designed to get people needlessly excited and cause arguments. That puts me in the same category as 99% of other posters. I'm very happy with that being my contribution.

Fabrizio Romano:

️ Main target is Marc Cucurella. It depends on the fee (£50/£55m), I don’t see #ManCity paying this money for him. They want him. They love him. Pep’s convinced #Cucurella will be absolutely perfect for City’s style

[@FabrizioRomano -
Wondergoal Podcast]

Fabrizio Romano:

️ Main target is Marc Cucurella. It depends on the fee (£50/£55m), I don’t see #ManCity paying this money for him. They want him. They love him. Pep’s convinced #Cucurella will be absolutely perfect for City’s style

[@FabrizioRomano -
Wondergoal Podcast]
Doesn't make a lot of sense that we're willing to pay 45m for a back-up DM but we wouldn't pay the extra 5-10m for a player that would presumably be first choice and who Pep thinks is perfect for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.